Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 07:16:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone leaving Blighty for LM on Thursday 10th with a spare seat?  (Read 9070 times)
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 04:22:24 pm »

I am tempted to pay a visit with my court to Expo and show you my ermine cloak, breeches and dandy buckled shoes. Will that convince you? Shall I bring flaggons of wine and hearty ale?

Come on over to Expo any time your worshipfulness - and if you can manage to bring along a roast suckling pig or two all the better!

However you have misunderstood my initial doubts, it wasnt your entry in Burkes that I was questioning, it was "We are jolly decent types and can assure you that the young lady will come to no harm whatsoever".   Grin

Fair point Fran. Expect a visit......

F

I tested negative for patience.
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 04:27:25 pm »

Absolutely Bas - I can't think of anything more luxurious than the Dutch entertainment and hotel centre on Houx.
If the young lady decides to accept our honest invitation then of course she will be invited to meet all of my sophisticated Dutch and Danish friends. Peter might even be allowed out of his campervan but only under close supervision of course!!!!

We would have to stipulate no orange underpants as witnessed last year (I have the video don't forget!!)

Ros

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 12:20:44 am »

Many thanks for the generous offers of getting me to France (although I can't even pretend to understand the vast majority of conversation on this thread).
Unfortunately, the unforeseen work commitments that were keeping me in London until Wednesday, have now been extended at short notice to Thursday. This means I would be pushing it to get a lift to Le Mans on Friday.  Sad
So, I will be flying instead (all being well) on Friday afternoon.
Shame, as I would have appreciated the company.
Although, I'm afraid I would have been a terrible disappointment, as Mr Fromage seems to have posted a terribly photoshopped version of myself on the forum. I don't know what he was thinking. I'm really not that 'lovely.'
In that picture, I appear to have bitten into a nuclear sandwich, which has given me radioactive teeth! Embarrassed
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:24:19 am by Ros » Logged
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 01:57:37 am »

Your aristocratic title fools no-one Your Lordship!

F

Fran - do you doubt me? One quick look in Burke's Peerage will confirm my status as a Lord of this Sceptered Isle, this noble Albion. I'm shocked that you would cast such doubts and question the reputation of a Lord of the Realm in this way.
I am tempted to pay a visit with my court to Expo and show you my ermine cloak, breeches and dandy buckled shoes. Will that convince you? Shall I bring flaggons of wine and hearty ale?

Hi Your Lordship,
 If you are btringing Flaggons of Beer i would be willing to trek to Expo in your entourage
Phil
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 07:54:45 am »

Your aristocratic title fools no-one Your Lordship!

F

Fran - do you doubt me? One quick look in Burke's Peerage will confirm my status as a Lord of this Sceptered Isle, this noble Albion. I'm shocked that you would cast such doubts and question the reputation of a Lord of the Realm in this way.

Hi Your Lordship,
 If you are btringing Flaggons of Beer i would be willing to trek to Expo in your entourage
Phil

Hi Phil
You're on mate!

Steve

Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 01:06:29 pm »

Many thanks for the generous offers of getting me to France (although I can't even pretend to understand the vast majority of conversation on this thread).
Unfortunately, the unforeseen work commitments that were keeping me in London until Wednesday, have now been extended at short notice to Thursday. This means I would be pushing it to get a lift to Le Mans on Friday.  Sad
So, I will be flying instead (all being well) on Friday afternoon.
Shame, as I would have appreciated the company.
Although, I'm afraid I would have been a terrible disappointment, as Mr Fromage seems to have posted a terribly photoshopped version of myself on the forum. I don't know what he was thinking. I'm really not that 'lovely.'
In that picture, I appear to have bitten into a nuclear sandwich, which has given me radioactive teeth! Embarrassed

I think you'll find, that after a couple of days in a field, we all look pretty much the same anyway - the dirt hides our imperfections.  By the end of the weekend, I look like Brad Pitt.....

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 05:25:04 pm »

[,  By the end of the weekend, I look like Brad Pitt.....
At the very least by the end of the weekend you're so ratted that you think you do... Wink

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Jay (Team Cannonball)
CA Veteran

Guided by a force greater than curry.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2010, 05:29:11 pm »

No worries. Glad you are now sorted.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2010, 05:54:29 pm »

although I can't even pretend to understand the vast majority of conversation on this thread).
Just on this thread? - there are days when the entire forum makes no sense to me.

Glad you got sorted as I was going to suggest a friend of mine who also has to work until Thursday this year.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: