Club Arnage
June 29, 2024, 02:09:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Camp at Bleu Nord is go!!!!  (Read 92684 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2009, 03:33:53 pm »

does anyone have spare MB for the Classic as myself and Dr Sconefinger and gang are without
>Martini...LB
I booked the moment I saw Barry's post about this but still got BN - maybe we'll all be there for that also?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2009, 06:02:00 pm »

or we just have to move closer together. (This might not be bad, as there might be a few girls…..)

I hope this is one of them and that she has lots of friends. Whilst following this young lady it took me longer than ever before to walk from Dunlop to tertra Rouge Grin This has to be the best positioned Danish flag ever.

* Dane Bikini.jpg (136.04 KB, 864x648 - viewed 369 times.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 12:41:38 pm by Bob U » Logged

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2009, 07:23:04 pm »

There was some kind of partying going on this year on fridaynight, but not as big organised as in previous years. This was partly due to lack of funds on our side, but also the unsurity in security for the gear we would have to bring down for it. And by the way things are looking at for 2010, we won't be able to pull it off also then. But big party/small party, we'll have a great time anyway.

Hi Marius,

IMHO for a DfH Friday party a lack of funds should not be a killer. I'm close to 100 % sure that if you announce a DfH Friday party and ask for pre-payment - like you did 2 or 3 years ago by selling these orange Party-hats (if I remember correctly) - many  of the CA regulars would happily jump in. Pre-payment from my team LeMansZone would not be an issue . We enjoyed he DfH Friday bash very much and appreciate the effort you have put in it. If Team LemansZone can be of any help in the organisation of a Friday Nite Big Bang - lets get in touch by email.

Cheers

Werner - who is looking forward to the 5th edition of the CA LM Guide, his 24th Le Mans, the 2nd BN CA Camp and hopefully a Friday Nite Bing Bang
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:27:00 pm by Werner » Logged

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2009, 10:42:48 pm »

There was some kind of partying going on this year on fridaynight, but not as big organised as in previous years. This was partly due to lack of funds on our side, but also the unsurity in security for the gear we would have to bring down for it. And by the way things are looking at for 2010, we won't be able to pull it off also then. But big party/small party, we'll have a great time anyway.

Hi Marius,

IMHO for a DfH Friday party a lack of funds should not be a killer. I'm close to 100 % sure that if you announce a DfH Friday party and ask for pre-payment - like you did 2 or 3 years ago by selling these orange Party-hats (if I remember correctly) - many  of the CA regulars would happily jump in. Pre-payment from my team LeMansZone would not be an issue . We enjoyed he DfH Friday bash very much and appreciate the effort you have put in it. If Team LemansZone can be of any help in the organisation of a Friday Nite Big Bang - lets get in touch by email.

Cheers

Werner - who is looking forward to the 5th edition of the CA LM Guide, his 24th Le Mans, the 2nd BN CA Camp and hopefully a Friday Nite Bing Bang

Thats what I was meaning. Mobile bar and all that jazz  Grin Grin Grin

They have lumps of what round the back???
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2009, 12:46:52 am »

or we just have to move closer together. (This might not be bad, as there might be a few girls…..)

I hope this is one of them and that she has lots of friends. Whilst following this young lady it took me longer than ever before to walk from Dunlop to tertra Rouge Grin

Wonder where her pass is??
Bentley boy
CA Veteran

A quoi bon

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2009, 11:19:47 am »

I can see both of them   Grin  Grin
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2009, 12:45:47 pm »

Hi Marius,

Cheers

Thats what I was meaning. Mobile bar and all that jazz  Grin Grin Grin

I am sure that with so many CA people on one site, it should be possible to do this, but it will take a truck to get the equipment down to le mans. It also takes lots of effort to construct everything on site. With fewer people in the group that takes a higher toll, also arriving on wednesday means constructing everything on that day, while on MB we always started on monday. I think it can be done, but it would mean more effort from the other groups then just supporting the cause with funds!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2009, 01:35:43 pm »

Well, since DFH will be on BN, that would be where it should be erected. It does however take considerable planning, which will need to include a general CA area. This would mean that all big groups should sacrifice a pitch, (four should do it, in total that is). That is why I mentioned that it will take a lot more effort then just money!

This is just my view on things, I am not attending 2010 so I don't have a say in it anyway, but in my opinion it would take a well coordinated CA effort to achieve a friday night party like we used to throw on MB. And to be fair, coordination is not a strong point of CA, lol.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2009, 01:36:32 pm »

I hope this is one of them and that she has lots of friends. Whilst following this young lady it took me longer than ever before to walk from Dunlop to tertra Rouge Grin

She didnt need one. classic distraction technique.

We use it every year ourselves!

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2009, 01:49:51 pm »

Well, since DFH will be on BN, that would be where it should be erected. It does however take considerable planning, which will need to include a general CA area. This would mean that all big groups should sacrifice a pitch, (four should do it, in total that is). That is why I mentioned that it will take a lot more effort then just money!

This is just my view on things, I am not attending 2010 so I don't have a say in it anyway, but in my opinion it would take a well coordinated CA effort to achieve a friday night party like we used to throw on MB. And to be fair, coordination is not a strong point of CA, lol.

Coordinated and CA in the same sentence???  Tongue Shocked Grin

They have lumps of what round the back???
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2010, 11:30:21 am »

Greetings one and all. It's been a long time since I have posted on here as I still can't get access on my home system for what ever feccking reason that is.

I can confirm that the Brethren will be on BN in force again along with the Zarses and a depleted Melans squad ( sadly ). Mark is also bringing his'68 Charger down for the first time so bring your earplugs. ( check out the  "one of these days thread.." if you haven't seen the vid, it's fecking awesome. )
JPC, thanks for the tip off regarding us missing off the list whilst we were drinking, I mean skiing. Andymac sorted that out for us. Very strange as I had put my original request in with him many months ago, oh well, all sorted now.

Still not sure about the Popemobile as I believe Rex is now using it as a chicken coop or S+M dungeon or somefink, so it'll need some serious work done and fast if it is going to make it. I've booked the usual transit as a precautionary measure and we'll be stopping in Rouen on the Sunday again for a bit of r+r after another week of debauchery.

I must get this nonsense with my home system sorted soon so that I can get on here more often. Evrything other website works except CA, very strange business indeed.

All the best everyone.

Rusty

One of these days thread.....

http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=9945.0
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:36:04 am by Rusty » Logged

The Brethren Rock
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2010, 10:46:50 am »

Andy @ TL has two spare tickets come available within the CA camp
email him: theguys@teamlangoustine.com

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
andymac

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2010, 03:47:39 pm »

Now sold.

Thanks
hedley

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2010, 08:35:24 pm »

Hi guys, I've just managed to get the two spare tickets from Andy, and this year will be my first with Club Arnage. I normally get independent tickets but the ACO are just getting worse, can't say more due to the bad language rules, !"£$%^&*() gits. Hope to see what CA has to offer and meet some new motorheads.

p.s. Thanks to redstu for the heads up.
bob
CA Veteran

great Le Mans

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2010, 10:25:37 pm »

BN Tickets now appearing on Eb*y,if your in the sh*t
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: