Club Arnage
October 07, 2024, 04:14:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring 2010  (Read 97680 times)
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 01:14:26 am »

Note to self: Get your sh*t together Phil!
 Phil
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2010, 09:27:10 pm »

So, what's the final head-count then? And who's coming in through MCO and would like to make a pit-stop at the FoF for light, post-flight refreshment?
Anyone clear on what Cutler R. and Every M. are doing this time around? RV again?
Happy to offer myself and 'the boy' for local taxi duties and bed and board (for those I know real well) up until the Thursday preceding race weekend.
As usual, I gratefully accept PG Tips tea bags, Sure roll-on deoderant and Resolve, in exchange for services and goods rendered.
Sadly, I think my work schedule may rule-out another River Ranch adventure (nor have I been ivited back, more to the point!) - but we'll see.
Chop - PM me with your O'town hotel details and I'll make sure we don't miss each other this time.
All the best everyone - safe travels - see you next month - going to be a good one!

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2010, 01:01:48 am »

So, what's the final head-count then? And who's coming in through MCO and would like to make a pit-stop at the FoF for light, post-flight refreshment?
Anyone clear on what Cutler R. and Every M. are doing this time around? RV again?
Happy to offer myself and 'the boy' for local taxi duties and bed and board (for those I know real well) up until the Thursday preceding race weekend.
As usual, I gratefully accept PG Tips tea bags, Sure roll-on deoderant and Resolve, in exchange for services and goods rendered.
Sadly, I think my work schedule may rule-out another River Ranch adventure (nor have I been ivited back, more to the point!) - but we'll see.
Chop - PM me with your O'town hotel details and I'll make sure we don't miss each other this time.
All the best everyone - safe travels - see you next month - going to be a good one!

Hi Matt

I don't think Rick has confirmed his flights yet, but I am flying in on Friday 12th, together with Woollyu who is one of The Brethren who is doing his first Sebring. His cousin lives in Lakeland so I'm not sure whether she's picking him up from MCO or whther he's heading to River Ranch. Gish has been on the road a lot lately but hoping to catch up with him this weekend to confirm his plans. So 95% certain I'll be at the FoF on the Friday evening. Probably heading straight down to River Ranch that night, but if Gish isn't getting there until the Saturday then I mayt well take you up on your very generous offer, subject to supplying the necessary UK products of course!! :-)

And I'm sure you are of course invited to River Ranch, I think they've just not got round to individual invites!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 03:10:12 am »

I'm gutted I cant make this year... work or lack of has fcuked my mission.  Embarrassed

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2010, 03:51:00 am »

In case anyone cares. I am flying into Miami on the 16th to help Pidge load all the "stuff" he brings. We will be on site at Sebring on Wednesday afternoon. Matt eventually i will make it to O town but not this trip. Lord Pig Pen sorry to hear you are unable to attend I know you have been planning to attend for some time now.
 To the rest of you; see you at the track
Canada Phil
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2010, 11:15:25 am »

Dirk3D, MarcQV, knetter and me will fly in on 13th, landing around 16:30. Will pick up a rental with the four of us, maybe grab a bite at FoF, and then head down to River Ranch. And then just go with the beerflow. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 03:02:34 pm by LangTall » Logged

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2010, 01:39:03 pm »

Dirk3D, MarcQV, knetter and me will fly in on 1rth, landing around 16:30. Will pick up a rental with the four ofus, maybe grab a bite ar FoF, and then head down to River Ranch. And then just go with the beerflow. Smiley

Matt, I think he means the 13th!! but the rest pretty much sums it up. Can we bring you anything from the hollandland? Some cheese perhaps, sjmoke and a waffel, bong and a blitz, Crepe and a sjigar? See you at the racetrack, is the boy bringing his poison again?

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2010, 04:02:41 pm »

Outbound to Orlando on Virgin VS015 on Wed 17th - anyone else on that one?

With a hectic schedule, including the obligatory near-week in Key West, I've not yet worked out quite where Sebring fits in - it could be that I just drop in on Saturday, primarily to say HI to y'all, or it may be that I come directly there from Orlando on arrival for the Wed night.

I know Chris is thinking about doing the shuttle launch on the Thursday, is anyone else?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2010, 10:07:36 pm »

I am considering it, but not sure yet!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2010, 05:45:02 pm »

Matt, I think he means the 13th!! but the rest pretty much sums it up. Can we bring you anything from the hollandland? Some cheese perhaps, sjmoke and a waffel, bong and a blitz, Crepe and a sjigar? See you at the racetrack, is the boy bringing his poison again?

Hi Roy
I'm guessing you have rental car etc organized - as suggested by Marius, do you envisage stopping for a quick beer before heading off to River Ranch? If so, let me know and I'll have Jay (owner of FoF) roll out the red carpet and get the 'gator tails on the grill.
Feel free to bring me as much ganja as you can stuff in your suitcase - but be careful about stuff like cheese - US Immigration and Customs don't like you to import dairy products.
Yes indeed, the boy will be along to perform driving duties and to pour our drinks for us. His "Liquid Meth" has become a bit of a Turn 10 institution and I believe he is planning on a production run to rival JPC's Tropicoma output.
We will be getting a little more organized this year ourselves. Rather than just hauling up in the Suburban, we are renting a large box truck and will be bringing a generator, large fridge/freezer, gas grill, lighting, hi-fi and lounge furniture. As we all know, turning up at T10 empty-handed is rude and offensive, so we will also have a fairly sizeable quantity of black beer and red meat to share with our American pals, who have been so generous to us over the years.
We also have a guest of honour - my brother-in-law, Ricardo, who this year celebrates his first 12 Hours of Sebring and his 30th consecutive 24 Hours of Le Mans. Cause for a celebration.
I'm doing a cooking test-run tonight - it's the Superbowl and I'm going to try out some new chicken-wing creations in advance of the 12 Hours weekend.
See you soon!

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2010, 05:49:24 pm »

Hi Matt

I don't think Rick has confirmed his flights yet, but I am flying in on Friday 12th, together with Woollyu who is one of The Brethren who is doing his first Sebring. His cousin lives in Lakeland so I'm not sure whether she's picking him up from MCO or whther he's heading to River Ranch. Gish has been on the road a lot lately but hoping to catch up with him this weekend to confirm his plans. So 95% certain I'll be at the FoF on the Friday evening. Probably heading straight down to River Ranch that night, but if Gish isn't getting there until the Saturday then I mayt well take you up on your very generous offer, subject to supplying the necessary UK products of course!! :-)

And I'm sure you are of course invited to River Ranch, I think they've just not got round to individual invites!

OK Mark - keep me posted...

amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2010, 04:35:22 am »

Well? How were the wings? Grin

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2010, 04:56:46 am »

Oh sh*t, Randy - have we got some tasty wings for you guys!
We did Ginger teryaki, mesquite, scooter, honey BBQ, sweet chiili, ho-sin, the frickin' works.
Dave is in Miami sulking - he's down here from Indy, so not happy tonight - but looking forward to seeing you guys next month.
We got lots of wings, brother - and some nice steals as last year too.
I'm going to attempt a curry dish too - chicken balti - Queen Victoria, very fine gentleman.....

Lee Self
CA Veteran

Almost time for Sebring...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2010, 04:00:14 pm »

Wow Matt, I can't wait. YUMMY!

Jerri & I look forward to seeing everybody SOON!

-Lee
MiCarr

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2010, 04:17:23 pm »

Hello Matt,.
We would love for yourself and Seth to join in the festivities at R.R., .. Grin Cool

It seems as though everyone has secured their flights and begun planning... Cool
I was able to tied down Gish last night long enough to discuss planning and logistics...
We are planning to arrive at R.R. sometime on Sat. to prepare...

Mark will be arriving on the Fri.... If we need to make arrangements?? Mark, pls let me know.

I know that the rest of you arrive Sat 17:00 ish... And will leave it up to you guys when you
would like to come out.?
As you know, it is difficult to leave camp once you arrive. So we were hoping if
at all possible that all of you could arrive at the front gate at the same time?
This will help us to coordinate entry, and transport back to camp..
Pls let me know how this sounds...

So looking forward to seeing everyone...
Cheers,
Mike
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: