Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 01:05:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seasons Greetings  (Read 19576 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2004, 01:16:02 pm »

Dave,

You must live in an area where the neighbo(u)rs have a degree of good taste. I was referring to the sort of thing below. And if I see one more inflatable illuminated Homer Simpson dressed as Santa on top of someone's roof, then the 12 bore's coming out!

Humbug!

PS A Knob Comparision? In that temperature? Brave boys!

* xmashouse3.jpg (16.6 KB, 270x165 - viewed 325 times.)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 01:17:53 pm by A Zarse esq » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2004, 04:16:52 pm »

I'm of to the Alps tomorrow for 10 days so all you CAers have a great crimbo and try not to stay too sober on new years eve

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 12:37:49 am »

Hope you all have a Happy Xmas. I'm into alco mode now due to the fact I'm off for 13 days. Yippee. Then I'm away to remove a few decorations from a few shopping centres to earn this years trip money. Getting to that 6 months away point.
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2004, 12:40:46 am »

To all the great people that we have got to know over the years, to many to mention, have a great Christmas annd a very Haooy New Year.
Brian and the rest of the crew.
u all take care now, we want you in one piece come June!

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2004, 05:51:58 am »

To ALL my friends here at Club Arnage,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Canada Phil
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2004, 07:53:05 am »

Seasons Greetings to all CA`ers worldwide. Look forward to catching up with some old acquaintances and meeting some new ones in 2005. A healthy and prosperous New Year to all. See you at Sebring the LeMans, what a year!
TonyT
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2004, 01:11:11 pm »

All the best.

One of the good things about Christmas to me is that is means less than 6 months to go...........
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2004, 01:41:05 pm »

To all CA'ers around the world (even the grumpy ones)
Have a Happy Christmas and hiccy burpy New Year.  Grin

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2004, 05:39:49 pm »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too one and all.

Rupert

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2004, 05:56:36 pm »

Says Zarse spluttering through clenched teeth

Here's wishing a mildly pleasant Christmas and a slightly above average New Year to most people.

Except to that ForzaXboxer4life git.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2004, 08:13:03 pm »

Says Zarse spluttering through clenched teeth

Here's wishing a mildly pleasant Christmas and a slightly above average New Year to most people.

Andy,
Ha Ha, I knew you would crumble  Wink

Season greetings to one and all.  Good health and wealth.  See you all again in 2005.
Steve

(I'm off to join the hand to hand combat in Tescos now)

Steve East Anglian cobras

pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2004, 09:33:13 am »

Maybe this Xmas greeting would suit most.......

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, nonaddictive gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Britain great (not to imply that Britian is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher...

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2004, 09:37:11 am »

Grin Grin  Nice one Pretzel!

Many seasons greetings to all

Maybe this Xmas greeting would suit most.......

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, nonaddictive gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Britain great (not to imply that Britian is necessarily greater than any other country), and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher...

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2004, 11:43:31 am »

http://custurd.b3ta.com/merrychristmas/

Happy xmas (again), thought you might like this. Mind you watch it to the end!

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2004, 04:34:54 pm »

Merry Christmas One and All.

I look forward to sharing a few drinks with you all in June (or March for those going to Sebring)  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: