Club Arnage
July 01, 2024, 09:06:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silverstone LMS  (Read 4106 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2009, 12:12:13 pm »

Got this e-mail today if anyone is interested

VIP Celebrity Luncheon Hosted by 2009 Le Mans Winner David Brabham.

12 - 13 September Le Mans Series 1000km - Silverstone
In this email : www.racing4charity.com Le Mans Series Saturday 12th September - VIP Celebrity Luncheon Hosted by 2009 Le Mans Winner David Brabham.

What's Offered ;
"Selectmotorracing has teamed up with David Brabham's Racing4charity.com organisation for the LMS race at Silverstone this September. The 2009 LeMans winner, David Brabham, will host the day during which only 30 guests will have the chance to meet and talk to David about his LeMans win and his 2009 ALMS season so far. But the day does not end there, David is arranging for many of the drivers to attend the suite during the day and he will also be hosting our guests on a guided tour of the pits and will explain, in fine detail, exactly how drivers prepare, what team managers are doing, what equipment is what, why and how it does it!!

So, for only £100 'Charity Premium' you can be amongst David's special guests, there will also be a racing memorabilia auction to raise funds for NARA (The Breathing Charity) and racing4charity.com's chosen charity Malaria No More. The event will be on the qualifying day only, Saturday 12th September."

EXTRAS : Garage / Pits / Drivers
David had confirmed Aston Martin and they have given the green light to tour the Aston Martin pit/garage set up.

David has also had an email from Rik Bryan at Team Modena, he has agreed to support the event with a tour of his team plus he will bring Antonio Garcia and Leo Mansell along.

David has also emailed Kaye Wilson who is also going to bring Marino Franchitti along and who knows hopefully Alan McNish too, although this is not concrete yet.

With so many 'Big' names around at these events who knows - we may even get ex-F1 Drivers Nigel Mansell, Johnny Herbert, Alan McNish, Damon Hill and David Brabham together.

Keep upto date with the 'VIP Extras' on the website www.racing4charity.com and www.selectmotorracing.com

The Package
Select Motor Racing are pleased to support and work with Racing 4 Charity. You can enjoy our Silverstone
VIP Pit Lane 'Paddock' Suite during the Silverstone, Le Mans Series on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September.

Saturday 12th - Racing 4 Charity VIP Day
The Hospitality Package includes ; Viewing from our Pit Lane 'Paddock' Suite on the Upper Level, with
Breakfast, buffet luncheon with wine and afternoon tea.
Circuit Admission Ticket is included with our Suite VIP Pass and free parking - you will also enjoy the Racing 4 Charity VIP Extras as hosted by David Brabham.
Price : Hospitality Package of £85 plus £100 'Charity Premium' - £ 185 pp

Racing 4 Charity - Viewing Package
Viewing from our Pit Lane 'Paddock' Suite on the Upper Level, with all day Tea, Coffee and Biscuits, Circuit Admission Ticket is included with our Suite VIP Pass and free parking.
You will also enjoy the Racing 4 Charity greet and meet David Brabham.
This package does not include the VIP Extras ie Garage / Pit Lane Tour.
Price : Viewing Package of £25 plus £25 'Charity Premium' - £ 50pp

Sunday 13th - Select Motor Racing Packages
The Hospitality Package ; £95 with Breakfast, Luncheon, open bar, Circuit Admission, Parking and VIP Suite Pass.
Viewing Package : £ 35 all day tea, coffee and biscuits with Circuit Admission, Parking and VIP Suite Pass

How to Book
Bookings are made through www.SelectMotorRacing.com via the website or by phoning Donna on +44
  • 1275 540488 - places are limited.

About ; Racing 4 Charity is an organisation of volunteers which runs unique events within the motorsport industry to raise money for a variety of UK charities.
Founded by sportscar legend and ex-F1 driver David Brabham and Bill Williams, who leads Racing 4 Charity outside his job as a police officer, this special partnership has raised over £300,000 for numerous worthy causes over the past 15 years. For other events go to - www.racing4charity.com

We look forward to hearing from you,
Select Motor Racing
Phone : +44 (0) 1275 540488
Email : enquiry@selectmotorracing.com
Fax : +44 (0) 1275 545081

Select Motor Racing .com
Visit our website www.SelectMotorRacing.com for the following. 

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 02:21:21 pm »

Bob,
sounds like a good weekend.
however, me and Nobby Jnr will be making do with the £30 weekend ticket for me anf free entry for him.

Are you going?

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 02:34:28 pm »

Same feeling here Nobby, planning on coming over with other dutchies. One of them is a Le Mans virgin. Tongue

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 02:48:14 pm »

Lang Tall,

My little boy will be coming to his 1st motor race, so I will have a virgin with me too.
Be gentle with him, he's only 5!

Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 03:03:30 pm »

Same feeling here Nobby, planning on coming over with other dutchies. One of them is a Le Mans virgin. Tongue

Which of the Dutchies are coming over?

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 04:20:50 pm »

Not me!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 05:10:56 pm »

Bob,
however, me and Nobby Jnr will be making do with the £30 weekend ticket for me anf free entry for him.

Are you going?

Nobby D, Took my 8 year old lad to Silverstone for his first ever LMS race last , had an absolute ball with him. Make sure you get over to the drivers poster signing on the Sunday morning in the paddock, a couple of the drivers including a certain Mr Lammers were really cool, had photos taken with Alex and he had the opportunity to have a chat with him.
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 05:17:45 pm »

Bob,

Are you going?

Nobby D, Took my 8 year old lad to Silverstone for his first ever LMS race last , had an absolute ball with him. Make sure you get over to the drivers poster signing on the Sunday morning in the paddock, a couple of the drivers including a certain Mr Lammers were really cool, had photos taken with Alex and he had the opportunity to have a chat with him.

We'll do that - thanks.

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 06:24:57 pm »

My little boy will be coming to his 1st motor race, [...] he's only 5!

Bring a few toys for the lad too, 6 hours will be quite a long time for him. If he's a "typical" youngster, he will probably refuse ear protectors, so make sure you're somewhere the ears won't get damaged. Infield after pit lane seemed a good place for my son in'07, large piece of green grass and not a noisy piece of track...

Dx

Me neither, current situation leaves me rather broke on all sides Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 08:48:39 am »

Dx
By the looks of it only Riert, want to contact Mark about a certain beerfestival in Basingstoke that weekend. Wink

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: