Club Arnage
July 03, 2024, 11:35:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Termie's Nissan Pic  (Read 3562 times)
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« on: April 21, 2009, 12:01:32 pm »

Anyone remember what thread Termie posted the pic of what was left of her Nissan? (could not seem to find it in Termie's thread). Friend is looking for a car for his daughter and it's that or a Daepoo Matiz so I thought that it may just sway the arguement away from the Daepoo .... Ta.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 12:05:37 pm »

It was in the thread with the Nissan GTR in it.... which ever one that was Huh

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 12:10:43 pm »

Cheers Rex, found it - the Gigawave thread.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 04:18:43 pm »

Oddly enough, I had a Daepoo before I bought my first Micra.  It was nothing like  as horrid as I had expected it to be and was fine for the money; but as a drive there was no comparison.  Micra every time if you she can afford one.  The Matiz's worst fault was the fact that a force 2 wind could blow it from one side of the road to the other - a bit scary at times....

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 09:22:09 pm »

I followed a gentleman and his dear lady wife on Sunday between Chesterfield and Chatsworth House. He was driving a red Micra - you know, that special edition that won't go over 30mph. He was going to Chatsworth as well and, to be honest, I was four days into giving up on a 20 a day habit. My tension levels rose with every corner that I rounded to find another car coming the other way and preventing me from overtaking.
Mr Micra driver. I'm sorry that I drove so badly

I tested negative for patience.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 09:37:08 am »

that special edition that won't go over 30mph.
I was offered one of those but it doesn't exactly suit my style of driving....  Mind you, people like that would make a Lambo do an average of 30 mph.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 07:18:59 pm »

I was offered one of those but it doesn't exactly suit my style of driving....  Mind you, people like that would make a Lambo do an average of 30 mph.

I don't think that people like that could physically get in a Lambo, even if they get in they'd never get out without a carer's assistance.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 07:41:19 pm »

I don't think that people like that could physically get in a Lambo, even if they get in they'd never get out without a carer's assistance.
I will soon be testing the steering wheel rake range and seat posiontioning for the seasoned LM pot belly gender as my wonderfull wife and kids bought me a Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, and Aston driving experience on Prodrives test track, Tally Ho../... Grin Grin Grin.... something to do withn old git reaching 50.....
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009, 09:46:32 am »

I will soon be testing the steering wheel rake range and seat posiontioning for the seasoned LM pot belly gender as my wonderfull wife and kids bought me a Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, and Aston driving experience on Prodrives test track, Tally Ho../... Grin Grin Grin.... something to do withn old git reaching 50.....
Beware.  A mate of ours had always fancied a Seven.  He decided one day to try one out.  He "hopped" in but it took 4 mechanics to prise him out again. Roll Eyes

Have a great day Ian.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: