Club Arnage
July 05, 2024, 10:35:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Agents  (Read 1963 times)
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: August 25, 2008, 11:17:44 am »

I have used just tickets before and cannot complain about the sevice, but do baulk at having to buy 2 inflated GE tickets with camping passes.

Are there any that don't do that?

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Dobbo
CA Veteran

They've rebadged it you fool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 09:33:51 pm »

Nordic, some agents are definitely better than others for price and flexibility but Just Tickets really have the pick of the tickets. Not surprising since they have been around for so long. It's a bit of a shame though because if you want to stay in Maison Blanche for example you don't have much choice but to use them or one of the other bigger agents and pay over the odds.

There are alternatives though. This year we stayed in Mulsanne campsite and it was such a breath of fresh air. Plenty of tickets available there so you can buy direct from the ACO. Of course it's not suitable for everyone but it was my best Le Mans yet. Camped right on the track, supermarket only a few hundred yards away, big screen to follow the race, no traffic and no queue for the showers  Wink

Also, this year I was in the rotunda on Thursday of race week and during the 10 minutes I was waiting people turned up and purchased unreserved tickets for Bleu Nord, Karting Nord and Maison Blanche!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: