Club Arnage
July 13, 2024, 03:02:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in the old routine?  (Read 7874 times)
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 09:59:45 am »

Matt, I believe the Liverpool Boys are on Bleu Nord with their normal extended group (including Stu, RS2 Babe etc).

Indeed we are so your welcome for a beer. Just won't be the same this year me thinks.

Stu,Im sure if we find a pikey or 2 to kick in the nuts it'll be just like being back on MB  Grin

They have lumps of what round the back???
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 02:02:28 pm »

Matt, I believe the Liverpool Boys are on Bleu Nord with their normal extended group (including Stu, RS2 Babe etc).

Indeed we are so your welcome for a beer. Just won't be the same this year me thinks.

Stu,Im sure if we find a pikey or 2 to kick in the nuts it'll be just like being back on MB  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This year Mike I think any offending Pikeys should be stripped, tied to a lamp-post, have "thief" written across their body in spray paint and their genitals sprayed with Deep Heat or Ralgex  Shocked

Just giove us all a quick call to give us time to pop over and watch!  Wink
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 03:48:53 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This year Mike I think any offending Pikeys should be stripped, tied to a lamp-post, have "thief" written across their body in spray paint and their genitals sprayed with Deep Heat or Ralgex  Shocked

Just giove us all a quick call to give us time to pop over and watch!  Wink

I can supply deep heat (or equivalent) and ice gell.  Both part of every good sports massage therapists' kit bag.  Also, if you leave Immac on for long enough it really smarts.  (Add silly grin here where emoticon would normally be).

Dx
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 03:52:18 pm by Doris » Logged

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 03:58:51 pm »

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to make of this. Whilst on one hand it will be a pleasure to see you Matt, your reluctance to leave the confines of your 'Bago means I can't help thinking you'd probably be better off staying in Orlando and watching it on cable. No matter. I for one welcome you with open arms. Don't listen to what all the others say about you; take no notice of them, sticks and stones etc.

Maybe I over-egged it regarding my reluctance to leave the confines of Houx in 2004.

I think Harold J Skinner might be on BN too. Good to hear the above, mind, otherwise you were to be branded  gayster.

* gaylord.gif (1.56 KB, 84x17 - viewed 275 times.)

* gay-GayDar.jpg (70.32 KB, 580x398 - viewed 222 times.)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 04:00:26 pm by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 06:38:20 pm »

Matt, Phil,
Would love to come over, but my employer's new vacation bidding policy completely f*#ked me when it comes to getting any time off during the summer.  I'll be lucky if I can get off for the Petit. It's made my job enormously less desirable.
Fax
nickliv
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 06:44:53 pm »

Take sick holiday, if available. we won't tell anyone.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 06:33:59 am »

Matt, Phil,
Would love to come over, but my employer's new vacation bidding policy completely f*#ked me when it comes to getting any time off during the summer.  I'll be lucky if I can get off for the Petit. It's made my job enormously less desirable.
Fax
[/quote Cool
 Hi Fax,
          As the race is Fathers day and the last week end of Spring surely summer rules don't apply Grin Work gets in the way of a lot of fun Cool
 Phil
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2008, 08:40:35 pm »

Indeed!
I'll be 'camping' with the Good 'Ole Liverpoo-el boys, and am not half looking forward to it. Mainly because I'll be driving down this year, and therefore should be able to avoid any unpleasantness in the toilet area. Or at least the degree of unpleasantness should at least be a tad attenuated. A debatable bonus is that my unguent payload will be a fraction of last years (mind you I'll never forget the look on my GPs face when I dropped my well worn and trusty drawers to seek some professional advice on my return, - the poor doc jumped up, pinned his back to the wall and I can still hear his words ringing in my ears "Dear God, it's alive!!" ). I think Mark overdid the amino acids in the final application. It was a while before I ran for a bus...
It'll also be a back to basics job this year, with the young H junior as my co pilot in a bonding and drinking weekend, arriving Friday afternoon, and back on the Monday. He can out sleep me, but whether or not he can out drink me, only time will tell. And hopefully somebody else.
At least I hope I'm driving down, the Jag's been on the ventilator in intensive care for over a week now, and is still refusing medication and MOT certificates. Two spring hanger boxes, taken with a little water and gas should see a recovery, I hope. It's been a painful one this year, - see, that's what happens when you don't drive 'em.
Deep Heat? that's for beginners, remember Fiery Jack!! (sh*t, back onto unguents again...)
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2008, 08:55:23 am »

Have to agree with Stu don;t think it will be the same this year but cant wait to get back to le mans after I think a three year absense (tried to blank it from my mind).

Looking forward to seeing all the gang and having a good laugh not long now!!!

Bring on the low flyers
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: