Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 02:14:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LM Moto 24 - Motors this weekend  (Read 2413 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2008, 03:29:30 pm »

Le Mans Moto 24 is on this weekend, there is coverage on and off on Motors over the weekend, it's a good chance to see some of the changes to the circuit although it's the short circuit of course.   

edited to say....it's raining and there are quite a lot of bikes in and on Dunlop beach  Roll Eyes

edited again to say....there is live streaming on Eurosport website for the whole of the 24 hours
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 03:33:27 pm by Piglet » Logged
Brake Later

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 09:20:26 am »

Le Mans Moto 24 is on this weekend, there is coverage on and off on Motors over the weekend, it's a good chance to see some of the changes to the circuit although it's the short circuit of course.   

edited to say....it's raining and there are quite a lot of bikes in and on Dunlop beach  Roll Eyes

edited again to say....there is live streaming on Eurosport website for the whole of the 24 hours

The TV pictures did showed the "new" track at Maison Blanche, may be Grand Fromage had time to have a look but I know he was having a few meetings prior to the 24 so may not of had time.

My main concern is the failure of Eurosport to provide the live feed ! With all the hype commentators raving on about the coverage and the web site listing full coverage via video streaming the stream went off air at 7 ish Saturday night and didn't re appear until after lunch Sunday (well in UK). If we give Eurosport the benefit of doubt and assume the demand was so huge that the server fell over why were we able to watch the start and finish? I think they just didn't have the balls to go on air and say we made a mistake and the live streaming isn't working... If this is a preview of what the coverage or lack of coverage for June from Eurosport bring back motors tv.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: