Club Arnage
July 01, 2024, 06:28:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of Sky Card for LM Week  (Read 2674 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2008, 10:13:52 pm »

As it says on the tin, I'm looking to see if anybody can lend me a Sky card - with access to Eurosport - for LM week.

I have all the necessary gear in the caravan - TV, dish, spare Sky+ box, but SWMBO insists I leave the card at home while I am away - very inconsiderate really!!

So if there is anyone who has a card with the relevant access, and does not have to leave it at home, I can provide copious quantities of beer and unlimited viewing rights, in return for the loan of said card for a few days.

I will be on HA Nord.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
paulydee
CA Veteran

D'Oh!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 10:22:57 pm »

Del,
Is the Sky card not 'locked' to the receiver? I know I can't swap my 2 cards between different boxes i have. However, one of them is a 'freeview' Sky card which i could bring with the receiver too (its only the bedroom box & mrs dee can use the videosender for the week), but would need to see about getting Eurosport added - it says £1 a month on the screen when i try to view Eurosport, so naff all really. Will pursue if required, unless there's a better offer elsewhere  Wink
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 10:32:59 pm »

Thanks PD

I've been swapping my card between two Sky+ boxes quite happily, although I can't use the Sky+ facilities (record, live pause etc) on the box which is not 'registered'.

Lets see what happens before taking it further

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: