Club Arnage
September 24, 2024, 01:26:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F-Troop says "Hi"  (Read 6908 times)
F-Troop Mom

Home address: F-Troop, Green Park, Sebring, FL

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2007, 10:22:19 pm »

Some of you I actually got to meet in person and some I know from other forums but I've been reading this CA forum since Sebring and feel like I know most of you now.  I'm really impressed by how active, responsive and knowledgeable everyone is.  You've even made me research some types of cars I've never heard of.

Some of you have visited F-Troop on the infield at Sebring, we're the ones with the band.  If you haven't and make it to the race, please stop by and say "hi" in person.  I have been camping with F-Troop and attending the 12 Hours of Sebring since 1982 (when it was REALLY fun).

LeMans has been at the very top of my list of goals and after learning from all of you, I think it could really happen.  It really gives us a new understanding of the race when we watch it on TV.  I hope I can contribute something to your little site here.

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 10:45:35 pm »

Hello Ma'm, nice to see you here!

Hope you'll make it to Le Mans one day, might be nice to visit our party on the Friday. Our stage is smaller, but we have just as much fun!

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 10:50:31 pm »

Hi Mom. Good to see you here. I had a great time at F-Troop this year. That was some kick ass rock-n-roll. Pity about wasisname, err, that bloke that sang Mustang Sally. I'll be back for more next year. Try and get over to Le Mans, you will be made most welcome.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 07:41:03 am »

Been enjoying your rockin concerts for the past 3 years, look forward to the 2008 version. Will definitely stop by and say "hi" in person. Bob and Paddy are right, you really should try and get over to LM some year, but until then...see you at Sebring!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 09:41:26 pm »

Welcome Mom and many thanks to the big welcome you've given all us Sebring attending CA people over the years - especially for a certain Mustang Sally singer  Grin

Steve East Anglian cobras

F-Troop Mom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 10:46:28 pm »

Our guys sing Mustang Sally enough to last us for years but our guest singer was so kind to give all the musicians their solo moments... they love that!  He did play the crowd well, but it was late on Friday night, wasn't it?!
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 05:57:59 pm »

Our guys sing Mustang Sally enough to last us for years

So does our guy!   Grin

F
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 08:46:08 pm »

Our guys sing Mustang Sally enough to last us for years but our guest singer was so kind to give all the musicians their solo moments... they love that!  He did play the crowd well, but it was late on Friday night, wasn't it?!

Hi Mom! Smiley

Great to see you here. What a great time we had that Friday night. I'm keeping an eye on the flight prices to Florida waiting for the right time to book for Sebring 2008. We'll have to touch base nearer the time and maybe work out a few numbers I can do with the band instead of just the one. Cheesy

Oh, and thanks for the Apple Pie!!  Grin

So, when can we welcome you to Le Mans?
F-Troop Mom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 11:15:02 pm »

Welcome back from Holiday, hope you had fun!  We would love to see you on stage again in 08' just let me know and we'll hook you up. 

There is some confusion on the Apple Pie recipe.  Some DFH guys had some type treat from Chuck at the Party Barge with apple slices.  Below is the F-Troop drink that has become quite popular.

APPLE PIE
1 gallon apple juice
1 gallon apple cider
1 cup sugar
5 cinnamon sticks

Boil together 1 hour
Cool completely
Add 1 quart Everclear

TDDWEST

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2008, 01:56:03 am »

Welcome back from Holiday, hope you had fun!  We would love to see you on stage again in 08' just let me know and we'll hook you up. 

There is some confusion on the Apple Pie recipe.  Some DFH guys had some type treat from Chuck at the Party Barge with apple slices.  Below is the F-Troop drink that has become quite popular.

APPLE PIE
1 gallon apple juice
1 gallon apple cider
1 cup sugar
5 cinnamon sticks

Boil together 1 hour
Cool completely
Add 1 quart Everclear

My Girlfriend had a few of those apple at the Party Bardge last year,...

She wants to try some of your Cider!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: