Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 03:46:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Le Mans Camping 2007  (Read 2808 times)
pingsake

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2007, 04:03:15 am »

I will be attending my first Le Mans this year, with my wife and 2 lady friends. We will be traveling throughout Western France prior to arriving by train Saturday for the race. If I get a camping pass will I be able to get a spot for a tent Saturday(we will not have a car)? Or should I try to get to the track earlier in the week and setup the tent? If I do this, do you think it will be there when I get back on Saturday.

Thanks...
NorwayNick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 09:43:47 am »

very much depends on which camping place you get a ticket for, if its Maision Blanc or Houx you can forget finding space that late. But if its one of the newer sites you might find a spot.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 09:49:25 am »

very much depends on which camping place you get a ticket for, if its Maision Blanc or Houx you can forget finding space that late. But if its one of the newer sites you might find a spot.

Sorry to disagree with you Nick....

If you get a Houx pass you will get an allocated spot - if you're arriving late this is your best option for finding space.

MB this year is in theory in marked out plots so one would hope that there will still be space left on Saturday for those who hold passes, although this year will be very much "suck it and see".

On the sites without marked pitches (BSJ, HA, Expo, Technopark (?)) you should just be able to walk onto the sites and pitch even though you don't have a pass.  You would only need a pass for a car.   If you've only got a small tent I'd imagine you'll find space on the saturday in most of the sites as long as you don't mind being squished a bit in a corner!
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 09:54:44 am »

I will be attending my first Le Mans this year, with my wife and 2 lady friends.

DING DONG  :-\What a lucky chap you are!!

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: