Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 07:20:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: 1 Arnage or Virage Mulsanne campsite pass  (Read 2964 times)
Bentleychap

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:38 pm »

Can anyone help? I thought I'd be missing the race this year but the work commitments have disentangled themselves and I can get to play after all. (It would have been the first miss since 1997)

But nowadays they sell Arnage camping in advance and the nice lady at the ACO tells me I've missed the boat. Can anyone who finds themselves in possession of a spare get in touch? I only need the one and I'm a bit set on camping out in the sticks as is my habit!

Arnage would be preferred, but if it's getting close to the moment, I'd be happy with Virage Mulsanne as an option.

Many thanks in advance.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 10:25:06 pm »

As you are a Bentley chap you may not want to rough it , but the car park at Mulsanne is actually free so it's possible (I did it for several years) to just park the car there and kip in or next to it - alternatively, you can kip on the banking.  It's an alternative if nothing else comes up for you.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Bentleychap

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 11:12:57 pm »

That's certainly an option for a last resort, but I have a passenger to consider who may not be amenable. She's fallen in love with the biannual historic race, but I think that might be a step too far for her first 24 hours proper!

Life was so much easier when you could just bivouac behind the restaurants on the Mulsanne straight...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: