Club Arnage
October 07, 2024, 05:17:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: les hunaudieres restaurant pics  (Read 8897 times)
Jonnyspa27

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2007, 10:22:55 pm »

Hey guys,
I was looking to see if any of you had some photos from the Les Hunaudieres Restaurant looking out to the straight?
I've not been to the restaurant and I'd like to get a feel of it for the place for one of my graphic design projects at school.
Lets talk!  Smiley

Le Mans '07 goals:
1)Just to get there!
2)To have a beer w/ Johnny Herbert
3)Keep drinking for Holland!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 11:00:12 pm »

I can do one on a normal day when I get back from Sebring and then Ricard.  Meanwhile Lynx and others may be able to help.  Very difficult to photograph during the race these days due to catch fencing etc.  Hopefully you'll get what you want from elsewhere but failing that, pm me in a couple of weeks' - after Ricard.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 09:03:35 am »

How about this one?

http://tmdg.co.uk/motor_racing/

It was take from the gateway.  I think the car is a Jag.   Taken in 88 before all teh green sheets were added.

T.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 02:55:09 pm »

This is the only one I can find in my collection.  Taken on the friday afternoon in 1986 - used to develop into quite a bun-fight there in those days!!

As a rule, we only used to go there during the race after dark, so haven't got any 'real' photos.  Stopped going a few years back when the 8 feet high fencing was erected.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Jonnyspa27

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 07:45:03 pm »

Ah perfect! Thanks guys, keep them coming! I'm creating a restaurant menu but instead of Chinese, it will be french cuisine. Unfortunately I've got too many racing pieces in my portfolio, so I am only going to hint at the aspect of racing in the menu. When I have it finished I'll post some .pdf files for you guys to check out. Again thanks for the help!

Le Mans '07 goals:
1)Just to get there!
2)To have a beer w/ Johnny Herbert
3)Keep drinking for Holland!
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 05:04:07 pm »

Ah, what a menu:-

Starter:-           Fricassée de conrod sautéd in Castrol R

Main course:-     Grilled wild slick caught locally

Cheese:-           Courage goat left to mature in the sun

Desert:-            Mélange de fruits Pescarolo sponsored by Orange mobile phones

Seriously, if you want some photos tell me what you wnat and I'll do it. I only live three miles away.   
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 11:59:06 am »

Seriously, if you want some photos tell me what you wnat and I'll do it. I only live three miles away.   

Hi there,

could need an up-to-date pic of the hunaudieres restaurant and the chinese one as well for illustration of the "Restauarants and Bars" chapter of our Club Arnage guide, see http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/caguide2007/c23-barsandrestaurants.pdf

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 04:38:48 am »

Ah, what a menu:-

Starter:-           Fricassée de conrod sautéd in Castrol R

Main course:-     Grilled wild slick caught locally

Cheese:-           Courage goat left to mature in the sun

Desert:-            Mélange de fruits Pescarolo sponsored by Orange mobile phones

Hi Lynx67,
              Not sure I would eat the conrod but I bet it smells great Grin
Phil
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 10:03:29 am »

Hi there,

could need an up-to-date pic of the hunaudieres restaurant and the chinese one as well for illustration of the "Restauarants and Bars" chapter of our Club Arnage guide, see http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/caguide2007/c23-barsandrestaurants.pdf

Cheers

Werner
Werner, if lynxd doesn't come back I'll do these when I visit the circuit some time later in the week.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 10:26:45 am »

Hi there,

Cheers

Werner
Werner, if lynxd doesn't come back I'll do these when I visit the circuit some time later in the week.

Thanks, that would be great

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 08:02:59 am »

Sorry for the delay in replying. What with historic rallying and car problems I've not been here for a week, and today am collecting one of my cars from Tours. I've had a look at the site and see what you are looking for so no problems, will deal with it Friday. Are there any others you'd like while I am out and about with the camera? The Harlequin in Arnage serves good food as do several other restaurants in the vicinity but Mulsanne has more or less become a desert since Michel sold the Boule d'Or and the other bar the Mersenne (Pizzas) on a square behind the Boule d'Or went bust several weeks back. There is an english restaurant too just south of Mulsanne now - great for breakfasts! Do you just want web sized shots or higher quality? The Nikon D2X is 12mp but I can resize before sending. I am out most of today and if you see this post a reply for me to read this evening.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 12:19:31 pm »

Sorry for the delay in replying. What with historic rallying and car problems I've not been here for a week, and today am collecting one of my cars from Tours. I've had a look at the site and see what you are looking for so no problems, will deal with it Friday. Are there any others you'd like while I am out and about with the camera? The Harlequin in Arnage serves good food as do several other restaurants in the vicinity but Mulsanne has more or less become a desert since Michel sold the Boule d'Or and the other bar the Mersenne (Pizzas) on a square behind the Boule d'Or went bust several weeks back. There is an english restaurant too just south of Mulsanne now - great for breakfasts! Do you just want web sized shots or higher quality? The Nikon D2X is 12mp but I can resize before sending. I am out most of today and if you see this post a reply for me to read this evening.

Hi lynxd67,

thanks a lot already in advance, that will be a great help. High resolution isn't really necessary, size 1024x768 or so  will do it. What I could need, if this isn't asked too much, are pictures of the following:

- As already said one pic each of the Restaurant Les Hunaudieres and the Shanghai des 24 heures

- one picture of the Bar Bugatti, thats not far away from the main entrance, see description in our "bars and restuarants" chapter of the CA guide at http://www.clubarnage.com/caguide/caguide2007/c23-barsandrestaurants.pdf

- one picture of the "Bar Terte Rouge", there are 2 pics already in this chapter, but the quality of those is from my point of view not so good.

You mentioned a "Harlequin" in Arnage and an english Restaurant south of Mulsanne, I guess you know both. If you like to write a couple of lines with you personal comment about them inc. address and contact details and a pic, that would be great, I would then add it to this chapter

Cheers

Werner

lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 07:15:07 pm »

Wilco oh geat chef. Tomorrow. Camera battery on recharge and will sort things out in the morning

lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2007, 08:14:06 am »

For JohnnySpa - is this what you are looking for?
tr6kid

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2007, 02:23:13 pm »

Hello JonnySpa,
Here are a few taken from my trip last year.
cheers
Andy
 Cool

* LE MANS 2006 007.JPG (31.36 KB, 448x336 - viewed 592 times.)

* Le Mans 2006 042.jpg (20.13 KB, 448x336 - viewed 661 times.)

* Le Mans 2006 043.jpg (27.51 KB, 448x336 - viewed 667 times.)

* Le Mans 2006 044.jpg (27.62 KB, 448x336 - viewed 676 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: