Club Arnage
July 05, 2024, 05:56:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T Shirt & Sticker 'Profits'  (Read 6661 times)
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 02:59:50 pm »

A suggestion to make money distribution between the charity and the CA-Maintenance easier:

1. All profit from the T-Shirt and car-sticker sale go to the CA-site for the server costs, a surcharge should be calculated to ensure, that a reasonable amount will be collected, e.g. 2 Euros per Shirt and 50 cents per sticker above costs

2. For Doris charity: A call for donations on the download-page of the guide as well as in the guide itself + a collection on site at the Poo bar.

(@Doris: Could you prepare a 1-pager for the guide giving some background information about the charity plus details for people willing to donate, e.g. Paypal, bank account number with info for international transfers - ICAN, BIC Swift and all that stuff?)

What do you think about it?

Ok guys.  Let's get one thing straight.  I am not championing a charity this year.  Any funds from charitable activities I may choose to undertake at LM this year will all be going towards the CA charities.

As I understood it we, as Club Arnage, were going to champion three charities this year.  We even had a poll to see which charities people thought would be good ones to champion - results can be found here: http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=6102.0

Now we are talking about t-shirt and sticker profits going towards upkeep of this site I think we would be best to champion two other charities with funds raised from the guide downloads donations.  Per the results of the poll I believe one of these should permanently be the AIRC, with the second changing yearly and being voted on in the Spring - March time say.

If anyone has any comments regarding this proposal please let me know. 

Dx

PS: Werner you have a PM

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: