Club Arnage
September 21, 2024, 03:50:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaguar to return  (Read 10619 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2007, 01:40:13 pm »

Mark I never use the URL button to add a link - I just cut and paste it and it pops up in my message

Ahh the marvellous quirks of software.  Either that or it recognises you (rightly) as someone to be nice to.  I don't pretend to understand it and when all else fails, hitting everything in sight to try to re-arrange the lights, switches, bells and knobs into an eye-catching, pleasing pattern is the only option remaining to me.......

MG Mark
Grin
It's also like wading through treacle on the site at present!  I think things are afoot in the forest!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2007, 01:48:17 pm »

Mark I never use the URL button to add a link - I just cut and paste it and it pops up in my message

Ahh the marvellous quirks of software.  Either that or it recognises you (rightly) as someone to be nice to.  I don't pretend to understand it and when all else fails, hitting everything in sight to try to re-arrange the lights, switches, bells and knobs into an eye-catching, pleasing pattern is the only option remaining to me.......

MG Mark
Grin
It's also like wading through treacle on the site at present!  I think things are afoot in the forest!

Indeed it seems to be so - I can imagine our erstwhile mods etc currently in "fix it" mode going "ow sh*t" every few seconds as they bump into myriad hidden tree roots and low branches.  'Ere be dragons and all that.  Nevertheless, they seem to be well alive to it all and working away furiously behind the scenes to rectify things (we do need to make them feel valued and wanted.....)

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: