Club Arnage
September 27, 2024, 09:20:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: David Coulthard  (Read 4596 times)
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2006, 12:40:02 pm »

This bloke annoys me sooooo much!! So after his latest comments regarding Lewis Hamilton, I wondered if anyone else has a problem with the square jawed sweaty sock! (no offence as my grandparents were Scottish!!).

Coulthard seems to have a vocal opinion on everyone elses driving abilities, this coming from a man that from 1995 when he was given Senna's drive has driven some of the best F1 cars and promtly never got even a sniff of the championship!

In 12 years of F1, he has only beaten his team mate 5 times in a championship season (2006 RBR against Klien! & 2005 RBR against Klien & Liuzzi!) Does that really qualify him to open his mouth regarding who should race for who??

And who can forget the petulance of the man when he overtook Schumacher at Mangy Cours at the hairpin and felt the need to give a "hand signal"!

For my money, good luck Lewis!! and shut up Coulthard.

Check out: http://www.davidcoulthard.com/biography.html It quotes "girlfriend" and "Ex-Girlfiend", what a tosser!!

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
oldtimer
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:02:20 pm »

what a tosser!!

I am 100% behind you on this one Robbo.
stuey
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 02:39:40 pm »

Can't stand the tosser.

You can complain about Mansell being a whinger, but at least he had talent and proved it. Coulthard can whinge for England (or should that be Scotland), but when does he impress on the track, never.

For many seasons I have wondered how he still gets an F1 drive, whilst fresh new talent such as Hamilton is overlooked.

Time to retire me thinks.

Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 10:41:22 pm »

Lost any repect for David when he slagged off Sarah Fisher when she tested the McLaren at Indy.

That was a classic case of not know what or who he was talking about. When someone mentioned that she had the all time lap record at Winchester, he just said whats that , just some small US track.

Only the fastest 1/4 mile paved oval in the USA !
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 11:45:38 am »

For what its worth I had dinner with a senior member of the Mclaren team a few years ago who told me that DC was not a very popular member of the team. Basically a piss & moaning prima donna.  Good grief I got so tired of those dumb-ass Autosport "David vows to fight back!" covers.
Fax
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 01:29:30 pm »

This guy is perfectly suited to F1 imo.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 06:03:18 pm »

When there are so many good british drivers that never get a chance, DC is a complete waste.

Over the last 10 years, so many talent drivers have come out of F3, and not had the chances.  I can never remember the names but look at Indycar, DTM, ITC and Le Mans.  The mates of the Stig Wink

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 01:04:01 am »

Lorry I can think of about fifteen or twenty British drivers who have deserved a shot at F1 who were better than DC.  Unfortuantely F1 (like NASCAR) is all about a cult of celebrity and once Coulthard got his mug out there on TV and magazine covers, sponsors and VIP's who wouldn't know a F1 car from a shopping cart would want a familiar face in their car regardless if there were more talented but lesser known drivers out there.  As I said, coming straight from the source, he wasn't at all liked within McLaren.
Fax
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 02:31:04 pm »

I met him on holiday in Antigua some years ago, just after he had done the dirty on the lovely Andrea. He was with his new bit of fluff who I seemed to remember was a total peroxide air-head, with no discernable intellect. Either that or maybe she was just shy. Anyway, he looked like a cast iron, square-jawed bounder and a scoundrel to me.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 09:59:26 pm »

I like his sniff petrol column Grin

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Bobblehat
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

A racing we do go....

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 10:31:10 am »

As I said, coming straight from the source, he wasn't at all liked within McLaren.
Fax

I heard the same at RB to.

Is it true that he has a trademark on "This is going to be my year"

chop456
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Team YFDS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 10:38:20 am »

I'm still mad at him for taking away Wisconsin's only hot girl.   Grin

I stole DelBoy's lighter and lived to tell the tale.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: