Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 08:36:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Journee Test 2006  (Read 2521 times)
Ferrari Spider
« on: June 03, 2006, 02:40:46 pm »

For of us not able to be at LM for PQ, here are some shots to look at Roll Eyes
http://www.lemans.org/24heuresdumans/live/pages/som_photos_gb.html
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 02:47:22 pm »

It looks fab. 

Keith is there and has an internet connection so hopefully we'll get some pics from him (if he can stay out of the bar long enough... Grin)

The good news is that he says that the Stella bar and the trees are still at Tetre Rouge - they are difficult to see from the new road apparently so it looked like they had gone before. 

No news on the poo bar as yet - I'll send him off to investigate later in the week....
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 04:23:38 pm »

......The good news is that he says that the Stella bar and the trees are still at Tetre Rouge ....

It just gets better and better  Cheesy

Steve East Anglian cobras

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 04:54:30 pm »

Poo bar will be on your right hand side when you curve round the new roadway having come out of the tunnel.  Opposite the ACO members' building.  Pretty much where it was but as the tunnel has moved...
There's a good map of the new layout on your right as you exit the tunnel - Poo bar clearly shown even though it's not there yet!  Looks like most of the village is going to be tents this year!
Weather fab. Grin

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 05:08:05 pm »

Yes, it looks like a bumper LM 06, shame i can't make it.  Oh well always next year, I s'pose. Angry Angry Angry Angry
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 05:14:03 pm »

I can see you now FS, sat at home trying to recreate the experience, tent in the living room, building bottle mountains (are you still off the booze?), central heating turned up full, eating bbq'd food and pissing out the window, watching it all on Motors for the full Le Mans experience Wink - make sure you don't shower for at least a week for the real experience  Grin
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2006, 05:24:37 pm »

Piggy wiggy, yes dat's me. still on the wagon, heating gone off though, the conservatory is like a heat dump, as opposed to a hot dump, if you know what i mean. Grin

have to wash every day and shave.  since the chemo not only have i more hair than before, its darker and grows quicker, work that one out.  great for alopecia. Cool

British GP soon,
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2006, 05:33:53 pm »

That's bad FS, I'll take lots of video for you of all of the nutters - I'm especially looking forward to the flying baguettes having missed all that in previous years.   I'll also make sure we drink some beer and champagne on your behalf  Grin

BTW - Keith, if you're reading - sadly I seem to have got through the rest of the Jupiler and I'm starting on your Leffe  Grin  I didn't think you'd mind...... Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: