Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 07:16:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Support CA Member Racing at Oulton Park on 13/14 May and Brands Hatch 20/21 May  (Read 2212 times)
Norbert
CA Veteran

I'm Norbert our Team Mascot!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 03, 2006, 02:47:41 pm »

As some of you already know Tom Dunstan (TKM271's son) is racing in the the 2006 Formula BMW UK Championship which this month (May) will be supporting the BTCC at Oulton Park on the 13th/14th May and the WTCC at Brands Hatch (GP Circuit) on 20th/21st May.

At only 15 Tom is the youngest single-seat racing driver in the UK and more remarkably only stepped into a kart for the 1st time in April 2005 - so is far more inexperienced than even the other drivers closer to his age, let alone the older ones at 20-21 years of age!

More details can be found at Tom's website  http://www.tomdunstan.co.uk

Tom would welcome support from any Club Arnagers who fancy coming along and saying hello.  He along with TKM271, Bobblehat and myself can be found in the Nexa Racing awning, where I am sure Tom will be delighted to show you round his BMW FB02 race car.  If anyone is staying at Brands Hatch overnight maybe a BBQ or some other Club Arnage get together could be organised on Saturday night as well.

Also thanks to those who have already been along to races and supported Tom, especially those who have already helped or have offered support in other ways.

Although we have made good progress in funding the start of Tom's career, Tom still needs further support from sponsors, partners etc.,..  Anyone who having had a look at Tom's website would like to know more about getting involved with this incredibly talented young driver should contact TKM271, Bobblehat or myself either via PM here, the website or my mobile is 07973 178 206.

We have an information pack and DVD recordings of Tom TV interviews to date which we would be delighted to send out to those who would like to know more.

Kind regards,

Robin
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 05:32:12 pm by Norbert » Logged

Muzorewa

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 02:50:50 pm »

I'll be at both of those meetings, I'll make a point of finding you in the paddock.

And good luck to Tom  Wink
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 03:34:33 pm »

Hi Norbert, how ya doin? Last time I saw you you was getting frisky with Bear Zarse on the roof of the Commer Kiss

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Norbert
CA Veteran

I'm Norbert our Team Mascot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 07:06:50 pm »

Hi Norbert, how ya doin? Last time I saw you you was getting frisky with Bear Zarse on the roof of the Commer Kiss

Great thanks Bob, how about you?  Luckily no offspring resulted from that unholy alliance!

Maybe see you at LM in June.

Regards,

Robin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: