Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 08:27:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: camping at parking bleu  (Read 7321 times)
navigator

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2006, 01:22:02 pm »

Cool has anyone heard that camping/parking bleu will be restricted to parking only this year? the last time i went (2years ago) parking took place at the front only and camping at the back up to the airport fence?
   Cheers  hope we all have great time and good weather
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 01:49:36 pm »

The camping (which used to be flexible) next to Parking Bleu is now Bleu Nord.
The parking area has been reduced accordingly.
Hope this helps.  Smiley
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 01:50:46 pm »

I think there would be a riot if they did, many poeple plan their weekend around doing it, especially the French who turn up late and cram themselves in, the most you should expect is a payment for camping on top of parking, but I doubt it.
Have a good one.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 02:49:50 pm »

As long as you stick to a small tent or Bivvie, there's always room between the cars.  Beware though of being tucked up in your Mummy bag and bivvie as my mate was a couple of years ago, when a local decided to walk his (male) dog round the car park at 4am.  I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 05:32:54 pm »

... or similar human output as there are no toilet facilities  Lips Sealed
navigator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 09:37:42 pm »

8)Thanks guys for your help will head there and see but it sounds ok.
     Keep your cars hot and your beer cold
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 10:07:01 am »

I thought camping in the cars parks had now been stopped, apart from in the "bivouac" areas wheer you pay a supplement to be able to put a tent up?
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 12:59:18 pm »

I thought camping in the cars parks had now been stopped, apart from in the "bivouac" areas wheer you pay a supplement to be able to put a tent up?
Bleu North replaces the bivouac areas. If you arrive on the Saturday you can get away with putting up a tent in a car park overnight. Otherwise it's best to head for Beausejour  Wink
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 09:07:12 pm »

The Locals park and camp anywhere anyway! its probably only the tourists that get moved on. Might be ok in a hire car though.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 10:10:07 pm »

The Locals park and camp anywhere anyway! its probably only the tourists that get moved on. Might be ok in a hire car though.
My 72 reg might explain the fact that I'm not as up to date on this as some of the others.  So, sorry if I've misled anybody on this one.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 10:16:38 pm »

My 72 reg might explain the fact that I'm not as up to date on this as some of the others.  So, sorry if I've misled anybody on this one.
No Termie. Just another urban legend. You must have heard the one about "the cops only stop british cars for speeding" - was headlines in the Sun or some rag or other years ago. What the f**k do the cops do for the rest of the time then?
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2006, 10:34:32 pm »

There were Plenty of campers not in a site last year on the Monday morning, camped  next to the road between the entrance and the roundabout near to Oasis. Presumably there were even more the day before.
Admitedly I didn't check the registrations though.
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2006, 10:47:40 pm »

There were Plenty of campers not in a site last year on the Monday morning, camped  next to the road between the entrance and the roundabout near to Oasis. Presumably there were even more the day before.
Admitedly I didn't check the registrations though.
Yup, I've camped there myself more than once - with a UK registered car.
Only problem is the total lack of any facilites, so it's not really recommended if you like the odd pee, shave etc.  Wink
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2006, 10:01:00 am »

No Termie. Just another urban legend. You must have heard the one about "the cops only stop british cars for speeding" - was headlines in the Sun or some rag or other years ago. What the f**k do the cops do for the rest of the time then?
Well, do me for speeding for a start!

Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2006, 10:32:25 am »

Well, do me for speeding for a start!
Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: