Club Arnage
September 10, 2024, 03:52:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camping Blue Tickets Available  (Read 5226 times)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2006, 11:35:46 am »

OK, at long last I have managed to secure our group's Maison Blanche campsite passes. The last four where secured through a well known car club who insisted that we buy 4 GA's at £50 each with each pass as well, even though we have already bought our GA's from the ACO for 52 Euros each  Sad

So, I have the four Bleu Nord passes that I was originally allocated by the ACO which I am happy to pass on at face value, but I would like to sell each one with two GA's at £50 to cover what I had to pay out over the odds (I also paid £65 per MB pass as well)

Face value of the Bleu Nord tickets is 45 Euros so with a bit towards the 10 Euros  ACO postage thats about £33.

So the offer is 1 x Camping Bleu Nord and 2 x General Admission tickets for £133.

I hope this helps somebody.
DRB99

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 10:45:06 pm »

I've JUST (today) requested 2 GA's plus a camping pass for Beausejour (only one left) from the ACO.

Will happily take the Blue Nord camping pass off you for up to £35, if you were willing to sell it separately.

Many thanks

Dave
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 11:52:04 pm »

Sorry Dave but I've already got the 17 GA's we need before I managed to secure the MB passes so I need to move them on with the Bleu tickets.

I have to say I'm a little surprised with the non response. Maybe everyone out there has tehir tickets already? This thread has been read 45 times and Dave's is the only reply so far.

I'll give it a week or so and then I'll have to consider using a certain well known auction site. Anything I raise above the £133 I want plus listing and selling fees can go towards the Tropicoma fund.
kassac

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 11:14:18 am »

We`ve decided to go for one last year........after spending our honeymoon and the following 8 years there.....(every year we say it`s the last)...So the tickets at £133 would do us nicely..........
How would you like payment?
                             Regards Kas.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 11:46:22 am »

Hi kassak

I'll send you an email with details.

Thanks

Mark
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 08:56:51 am »

Any more takers for these? Going to offer them over on 10/10th and Pistonheads if nobody here wants them. Otherwise I'm going to have to put them up on a certain well known site.
medicineman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 12:40:48 am »

Hi i haven't been for a couple of years so would like the tickets/camping are they still about?

George w
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 12:32:55 am »

Hi i haven't been for a couple of years so would like the tickets/camping are they still about?

George w

Hi Medicineman

You've managed to catch me before I offer them on eBay. How many are you after? PM me or email me through the links on the left.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: