Club Arnage
July 07, 2024, 05:35:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beasejour - Has it grown?  (Read 4842 times)
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2006, 09:42:21 pm »

Firstly is anyone even  interested if it has?

But anyway, just received my receipt for my Bleu Nord Tickets along with a fairly useful leaflet with an updated map of the campsites (its probably also on the website), Nord looks like a good option and has showers which Sud doesn't. 

It also has costs for the sites at the bottom of Mulsanne and Arnage/indianapolis which I hadn't seen before

But what caught my attention was the extended  shape of Beasejour looks like a huge walk just to get out of the site if you are parked at the far end. And there will still be someone on ebay selling these tickets as the dogs bollox!

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 09:48:25 pm »

Beauséjour grown even bigger now? Huh
In '04 we were pretty close to the entrance, here's a pic to the other side of the fields>>

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 11:10:19 am »

BSJ is a big site.  The first few fields offer nice lush pasture which Tom DG seems to enjoy mowing whilst under the influence of Tropicoma.  The further back you go the more compacted the ground becomes, and then there's the trees to dodge as well.  If they've made it even bigger then people will be building tree houses to camp in.   Shocked

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 11:31:23 am »

Last year I remember seeing the field to the left of Beusejour having an entrance made (they filled in the ditch).  The field next to that look suiatable too.  I assumed they were going to be used by someone, but I didn't get back that way.

Looking at the aerial photos on Mappy.com, it seems that the back of these 2 fields are now in Beausejour.

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 03:12:42 pm »

Hi Stu
is the Bleu nord the other site of the the ditch to bleu sud? (previously annex) or the other side of the road?
Barry has just had confirmation as well but it baffled us. As does the ACO naturally anyway!

Andy
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 03:20:29 pm »

Andy
Checked on the ACO website, nord is the area between parking bleu and the airport, ie on the other side of the lane from where we usually camp. Will email you map.
Hope those pilots can keep it on the runway Wink
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 03:22:35 pm by Barry » Logged
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 03:59:48 pm »

Anyone got two space camping tickets for Blue by any chance Cry
neilsie
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 04:05:22 pm »

last year they were busy clearing the woods near speedchills to allow camping too.

i dont mind, its only spitting distance from the track and the entrance into the porsche curves.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 05:35:47 pm »

If you're okay with Bleu Nord, then I'll get in touch with you as soon as I have news on MB (on which we are on a waiting list)

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 07:03:44 pm »

At the moment I think that all of ours are taken. If we have any spare will let you know.
The Tw*ts usually apply for Bleu, and if my memory is correct sometimes have some spare, but the President doesn't usually reappear on site for a few months yet.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 07:06:30 pm by Barry » Logged
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 12:57:55 am »

Well remembered Barry. The Twats have a web site at www.the-twats.co.uk but it hasn't had an update for a while. Not sure if the contact button will help???
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 11:45:39 am »

Yes Bleu Nord does look very close to the runway so I'll probably just park the Learjet on the other side of the fence from the tent - very handy.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2006, 12:56:40 pm »

Last year I remember seeing the field to the left of Beusejour having an entrance made (they filled in the ditch).  The field next to that look suiatable too.  I assumed they were going to be used by someone, but I didn't get back that way.

Looking at the aerial photos on Mappy.com, it seems that the back of these 2 fields are now in Beausejour.
I expect to see BSJ growing a lot more in the next few years. we have rumours of plans to build on part of HA and the fairground being moved towards KN last year. I think the ACO are gradually trying to moving the paying punters who stay on campsites away from their all new corperate hospitality village. Well, let me tell you Monsiour ACO, us Brits are well practised in defending foreign fields and you will have to drag me kicking and screaming if you want me to abandon HA for BSJ

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2006, 01:57:37 pm »

I took a look at the map on lemans.org and it has grown substantially in the last 2 years. It is getting huge now!! Apart from its location, I still consider it the best camping location as far as bogs and showers go, other than that it has nothing to offer. Unless of course they move it more towards the circuit and allow for some good viewing areas!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2006, 07:21:11 pm »

The ACO must have a "vision" for the circuit, which means moving the high rollers in and the plebs, like us, out.  I'm surprised they haven't increased the number of Houx type super pitches for the corporate guests and their motorhomes. 

A hotel has to be next.  Didn't that ruin one of the Brands Hatch viewing areas?

There has to be a masterplan

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: