Club Arnage
June 25, 2024, 08:29:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Admission Block Booking  (Read 4492 times)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2006, 04:32:01 pm »

I am booking our groups GA tickets and will ned about 16 this year. Standard GA prices (non ACO members) is 60 Euros this year. By buying 20 or more, you get them for 53 Euros. A saving of 7 Euros per ticket, or to put it into Club Arnage terms, a saving of a case of Stella per ticket  Grin

Is there anyone else out there that wants some at the discounted rate? If so, please let me know asap and I'll add them to my order.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 04:52:22 pm »

ACO member entry tickets are only €45, but I think youre limited (to six?). I hadn't realised what a bargain they were...
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 05:16:01 pm »

JPChenet; would it be funny to order the Brethren's, yours and mine in one lot?
Should get close to about 100 pieces Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 05:18:00 pm »

ACO member entry tickets are only €45, but I think youre limited (to six?). I hadn't realised what a bargain they were...

Yep, 6 discounted tickets as an ACO member. But not everyone is a member.

Effectively, if an ACO member buys 6 GA's and one camping pass they cover the cost of tehir membership!! Plus they can buy extra camping passes and get discounts to other events as well (i.e. The Classic)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 05:22:27 pm »

Ohh yes please - can you add three for us please. 

Let me know how you want the money (I'll be away from email/Pc etc. from 5pm tonight until Saturday evening)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 05:28:06 pm »

No problem Piglet. I'll give it a week to see who is interested! As far as payment goes, either a cheque or Euros, or direct payment to my account. I'll confirm what exchange rate is used when I d the transaction.
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 05:54:28 pm »

Fab - thanks.  Let me have the details in due course and I'll transfer the money straight over.  Don't forget to add something on for postage as well.

I'm glad you're doing this, it had just started to occur to me that having not ordered any GA tickets, we were not going to be able to get onto MB first thing on the Monday morning until I'd bought tickets! 
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 07:36:14 pm »

MArk we have 26 on order, but if you wish can move 3 over to enable you to get the discount ??

Take life by the horns and live it.
skorpio
CA Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 09:20:23 pm »

If you could include 2 for me I'd appreciate it  Wink 14 euros is a good few stellas  Grin  just let me know how when and where for the money etc

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 03:33:34 am »

MArk we have 26 on order, but if you wish can move 3 over to enable you to get the discount ??

Thanks Phil but it looks like we have more than enough already. I like Paddy's idea of combining bigger orders though. Your's, Paddy's, Rusty's and ours would scare the ACO to hell!!
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 06:41:07 pm »

I guessed that by asking for more camping permits, we should really prove we had lots going so block booked the GA's.

I got the bill for the GA's but little esle.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 07:18:38 pm »

I guessed that by asking for more camping permits, we should really prove we had lots going so block booked the GA's.

That’s because they look at the number of GA's and camping permits passes and knock them back. So, we should order 1 or 2 GA's per camping pass in a group booking, and then block book for the rest of the GA's independently between us.
It's a great thing knowledge of hindsight - but roll on 2007, we weren’t invaded twice and had to rely on some little island with a sense of strategy to dig us out of the S**t TWICE for nothing  Cool  (unless they read this post that is Undecided)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 07:31:33 pm by IRW » Logged
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2006, 03:17:19 pm »

That’s because they look at the number of GA's and camping permits passes and knock them back. So, we should order 1 or 2 GA's per camping pass in a group booking, and then block book for the rest of the GA's independently between us.
It's a great thing knowledge of hindsight - but roll on 2007, we weren’t invaded twice and had to rely on some little island with a sense of strategy to dig us out of the S**t TWICE for nothing  Cool  (unless they read this post that is Undecided)

sorry to stay off topic but we've come to the same conclusion - we only order campsite passes early as we don't know how many GA we need.  I think this might be part of the ACO trying to deal with tickets being sold on ebay at a huge mark up by people who never had any intention of using the passes.  We reckon 2 GA to each camping pass next year......
steveaich

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 12:46:30 pm »

Hi we need another 5 GA's so would also be interested, i've sent you a PM. Or drop me an email to steve at one nil trade dot com. Thanks Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: