Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 01:27:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolex Grand-Am at Mid-Ohio Saturday Evening  (Read 1948 times)
Fax
« on: August 23, 2005, 05:31:54 pm »

Headed up to Mid-Ohio Saturday the Rolex series has a three hour race Saturday afternoon starting at 5:30 PM.
Any interest among the North AMERICAN Grin CA'ers?
Phil, it looks like your buddy Rocket Ron's going to be there.
RON FELLOWS TO PILOT TRG PONTIAC GTO.R AT MID-OHIO
(August 20, 2005) --  Road racing stalwart Ron Fellows will substitute for Jan Magnussen in the No. 64 TRG Pontiac GTO.R in the EMCO Gears Classic at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course next weekend. Fellows will partner GTO.R regular Paul Edwards in the 10th round of the 14-race 2005 Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series to be run at Mid-Ohio on August 27.
Fax
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 12:20:39 am »

Headed up to Mid-Ohio Saturday the Rolex series has a three hour race Saturday afternoon starting at 5:30 PM.
Any interest among the North AMERICAN Grin CA'ers?
Phil, it looks like your buddy Rocket Ron's going to be there.
RON FELLOWS TO PILOT TRG PONTIAC GTO.R AT MID-OHIO
(August 20, 2005) --  Road racing stalwart Ron Fellows will substitute for Jan Magnussen in the No. 64 TRG Pontiac GTO.R in the EMCO Gears Classic at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course next weekend. Fellows will partner GTO.R regular Paul Edwards in the 10th round of the 14-race 2005 Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series to be run at Mid-Ohio on August 27.
Fax
Hi Fax,
          Sorry I will not be able to make that one. A few good cars in there to keep him honest.
MidOhio is such a great track hope you have fun. Are you coming to Mosport? for ALMS. Canada remains on sale at 25% exchange.
Canada Phil
Fax
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 01:58:40 pm »

Hey Phil,
Would absolutely love to get up to Mosport, just don't think I'll be able to swing it cash wise.  Next year for sure!  I'll bring my Canadian flag up to Mid-Ohio and fly it from the back of my chair for in your absence.  There's always a bunch of guys from Ontario up in the esses so Ron has a vocal cheering section.
Fax
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: