Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 11:19:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need a track pass?  (Read 10678 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 04:31:30 pm »

This may surprise you all, but the HA loos are pleasantly clean in comparison, even on Sunday night! Perhaps I've been fortunate, but I've not seen anything like Andy's picture on either HA or KN.

Three years ago the bog doors on the block nearest to us were stolen and burnt on the Sunday night so it's not surprising that they were clean as I for one didn't fancy dumping in full view of washers and shavers etc

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 05:24:47 pm »

I have always found the loos in HA ok, the cleaners on the other hand, while doing the sort of job I would not undertake for all the tea in china, could breaking into smile once in while. Try asking for change as well, that really cracks them up.

The biggest concern I have is when it gets to gas cylinder changing time. I am not an expert on these matters but I think smoking while changing a misslie shaped propane bottle could lead to the sort of explosion that could ruin your weekend.
The big orange sh*t suckers worry me as well. I swear i feel a draft round my arse when the pumps start up. I hope the guy never pushes the blow button by mistake.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 08:57:30 pm »

I particularly like the moments on HA when you're sitting there having your morning meditation and the cleaning lady shoves the mop under the door and cleans between your feet.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 09:27:49 pm »

I particularly like the moments on HA when you're sitting there having your morning meditation and the cleaning lady shoves the mop under the door and cleans between your feet.

The fire hose blasted under the door in mid hot-squat was also hilarious. Fax's tale of hanging on grimly to the plumbing with his trolleys round his ankles, whilst being sprayed by some cackling sh*t-house attendant had me rolling around on the floor screaming "uncle'. I laughed so much my piles came back.....

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2005, 11:54:36 pm »

Looks like MB it is then. See you all there!

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: