Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 12:41:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MB vs KN  (Read 3591 times)
Evil Genius Zarse
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2005, 11:12:38 am »

Hi

Few of us planning our 3rd pilgrimage this yr. Have stayed in KN & been very happy with it.

Keep reading about MB being the place to be so;

1) Is MB that much better that KN
2) Are tickets still available, if so, where from??!!

Cheers
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2005, 01:07:04 pm »

MB is only better in my book, as lots of the regulars on this forum camp there, and so as well as cyber talk, we are able to get involved in other things.

I got the impression that KN was being turned into more organised group areas.

Take life by the horns and live it.
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2005, 02:48:40 pm »

Hi

Few of us planning our 3rd pilgrimage this yr. Have stayed in KN & been very happy with it.

Keep reading about MB being the place to be so;

1) Is MB that much better that KN
2) Are tickets still available, if so, where from??!!

Cheers

If you're looking for tickets for MB they are on allocation with the ACO, they seem to be the hardest site to get. There are numerous other threads on availability of these - try searching on 'MB' or Maison Blanche'.

If you want to obtain them now your best bet is to keep checking back on the 'Sell or Swap' section of the forum. The nearer it gets to race time the more seem to become available as people drop out of groups etc..

The benefit of getting them via a CA contributor is you will get them at face value as no profiteering is allowed, unlike if you went to a ticketing agancy, who will charge a huge premium, and may want to tie you in with a package of some description.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2005, 04:03:19 pm »

MB is only better in my book, as lots of the regulars on this forum camp there, and so as well as cyber talk, we are able to get involved in other things.

We're on Houx Annexe again  Grin.  The home of the discerning LM enthusiast  Wink

Steve East Anglian cobras

Russ
CA Veteran

I think this is yours...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2005, 06:02:05 pm »

So is HA the new MB Steve?  Huh

...Me and my lot will be on HA... will have to create some sort of sign to help with identification for passers by. Foul smell's won't really help me thinks...!!

Fred Dibnah Memorial
Gland in the hand worth two in a Bush Tour 2007
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2005, 01:01:05 am »

Hi StuartC,
                 In a word. NO. As Robbo points out many CA'ers camp there. KN has the Bretheren, what more need one say? Blue has Andy & Barry and as yet no one has adopted BJ but that too will happen soon enough. Steve like HA as do many others. Some even like Tetre Rouge though I think they spoiled that one in recent years. Contrary to popular  belief the wearing  of Pink on MB is not madatory although strongly recomended.
Canada Phil
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2005, 01:39:35 pm »

KN has the Bretheren,

Seem to remember reading that the Bretheren are upping sticks to Technopark, problems getting tickets for KN.
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2005, 01:57:52 pm »

That's right Barry, Technoparc here we come.

We've been put on the waiting list for KN. I read on a previous post on the swap or sell forum that it would seem the ACO are selling large blocks of tickets for KN to agents and the like, so our meagre group of 60 didn't seem to qualify even though I ordered back in April 2004.

This waiting list business has been going on for a while now, it would seem that the ACO hang out to see if they can sell these blocks at inflated prices. When this doesn't happen they get released to the plebs, so there is still the possibility that we may hit KN if the ACO can't pack enough Danes in there.
Rusty

The Brethren Rock
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2005, 10:32:59 pm »

We've been put on the waiting list for KN. I read on a previous post on the swap or sell forum that it would seem the ACO are selling large blocks of tickets for KN to agents and the like, so our meagre group of 60 didn't seem to qualify even though I ordered back in April 2004.
Jeez, so that put me with no chance whatsoever having ordered only 4 tickets in June '04 for KN Sad
Indeed, we have been put to TP but I found expensive tickets for MB. It's only once a year Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: