Club Arnage
June 23, 2024, 09:36:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pre Xmas beer in London ?  (Read 20154 times)
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2004, 02:44:47 pm »

Receiving?? Me?? Who?? Where?? Why??

Great night.......I think?? Although my head is telling me otherwsie. Why didn't I leave early with Abs and Fat Lad??

Not so great missing the last train so kipping in Waterloo station for a few hours. Had to "break in" by entering the International terminal and hopping over the escalator wall.

Rather scary when all the toilets are locked so the only option is to go onto a parked up train to use the facilities and then whilst you're on there the train starts up. Managed to jump off just before it pulled out otherwise I'd probably be in Portsmouth Harbour!!

SteveZarse
CA Veteran

Probably the best llama in the world

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2004, 05:01:15 pm »

Not so great missing the last train so kipping in Waterloo station for a few hours.

Now that's funny. Grin Grin

TEAM ZARSE - It's our pleasure!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2004, 05:31:14 pm »

I'vejust heard from Chris, he's still suffering from his superbug too. It's Necrolysing Faesciitus apparently.

The evening was a little spoiled by the lav on the homeward train, the parlous state of which was quite something to behold. To spend time in there required a stronger stomach than I possess. Shocked GGAACKKK! Just like the Exxon Valdes oilspill incident in Prince William Sound. (cue pic from Steve Brown)

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2004, 07:31:04 pm »

Great night.......I think?? Although my head is telling me otherwsie. Why didn't I leave early with Abs and Fat Lad??

I think it had something to do with the great conversation you were having with Madame Stella, even though as the night wore on the conversation became more of a one way thing  Wink.

Great night, good effort by everyone, glad I bailed when I did as getting home at 8am didn't really appeal to me  Cheesy Cheesy

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2004, 09:26:10 pm »

Well, my ring piece and my stomach all seem to be in the correct shape.  The London Pride obviously had less of an effect than that filthy lager stuff the rest of you were drinking.

Steve Z - I managed to clean the drink off my shoes by wiping them on that blokes / girls coat  Wink

A good night out chaps, when's the next one?

Steve East Anglian cobras

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: