Club Arnage
July 04, 2024, 10:33:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: this might sound a bit weird  (Read 5096 times)
rory
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2004, 03:04:58 pm »

but is anyone interested in buying 2 aco grandstand tickets for use after say 7 pm on saturday night?  i want to watch the start from the stand but don't normally get back for long enough on the sunday to make the most of the tickets.  i don't know what they're worth from that time.  might suit someone???
aco grandstand is great for viewing/bogs/tv/lap monitors/bar/cafe.
rory
Abs
CA Veteran

Boys at TVR do it again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 03:11:50 pm »

Could well be interested, send me a pm with any ideas on price etc...

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people
remembering the same thing
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 04:14:11 pm »

If you've still got them, I'll take them off your hands.
Let me know.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
rory
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 01:55:36 pm »

in case anyone interested this is the message i sent back to abs and nd.  no reply from either so far.  first come first served.

hadn't really thought about the price as i wasn't sure if there would be any takers.  if you include the aco membership the tickets weigh in at £100 each (i only join to get the tickets as i don't usually use any of the other aco stuff during the weekend).  i buy my camping and g/e tickets via the tourist board as the aco have let me down so many times.
how about £65 each???
we could meet at the back of the stand at 7pm by the aco shop.  if you want we could do half money prior and half on delivery.
let me know what you think.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 02:55:37 pm »

in case anyone interested this is the message i sent back to abs and nd.  no reply from either so far.  first come first served.

hadn't really thought about the price as i wasn't sure if there would be any takers.  if you include the aco membership the tickets weigh in at £100 each (i only join to get the tickets as i don't usually use any of the other aco stuff during the weekend).  i buy my camping and g/e tickets via the tourist board as the aco have let me down so many times.
how about £65 each???
we could meet at the back of the stand at 7pm by the aco shop.  if you want we could do half money prior and half on delivery.
let me know what you think.

Do you realise that if you buy your tickets through the LM tourist board you still get your ACO discount??
rory
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2004, 04:04:04 pm »

to be honest no - i didn't know that.  i was so pleased that nadine just gets on and sends you what you want that i didn't check on whether she would give a discount.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: