Club Arnage
September 22, 2024, 09:17:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Houx Annexe Camping passes wanted!  (Read 6943 times)
Benji 07
CA Veteran

please don't rain

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2004, 12:35:22 pm »

If anybody has got any spares please let me know- in fact any camping passes would be good! Grin
rcutler
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 12:39:19 pm »

ring the ACO they probably have Bausejour tickets still avaliable.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 01:39:25 pm »

ring the ACO they probably have Bausejour tickets still avaliable.

And Technoparc. But their ticket office is closed this week, reopens on the 26th or 27th.
Benji 07
CA Veteran

please don't rain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 05:34:42 pm »

where abouts is Bausejour? We've been going for the last four years and have always managed to blag our way into one of the more central sites on a thursday afternoon, but as you probably well know with the growing popularity each year we thought we should try and think about it sooner than the usual day before!
Do you think we will be able turn up with some cash at the entance as per usual or will that not be possible this year?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 05:35:37 pm by Ben Smart » Logged
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 06:26:49 pm »

People were trying that at Houx Annexe last year and were being turned away down to Beausejour as that had available tickets.

That said, Houx Annexe had loads of spare space last year, even after Stu marked out our football pitch.

How much have you got away with paying in the past??
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 06:34:02 pm »

where abouts is Bausejour? We've been going for the last four years and have always managed to blag our way into one of the more central sites on a thursday afternoon, but as you probably well know with the growing popularity each year we thought we should try and think about it sooner than the usual day before!
Do you think we will be able turn up with some cash at the entance as per usual or will that not be possible this year?

Thinking about it now is about the same as thinking about it just the day before.....

You can definitely just turn up and get your entrance tickets but not too sure about camping Beausejour. Other contributors on this board have stated that they had no problem getting on to BSJ, turning up the same time as you intend to. I'd give the ACO a ring though, peace of mind and all that  Roll Eyes

Regarding location of BSJ, almost adjacent to the Porsche Curves - a couple of maps posted at the top of the Help section on this site will give you the detail you need.

Good luck  Smiley

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Benji 07
CA Veteran

please don't rain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2004, 01:10:01 pm »

we've usually turned up early afternoon and been charged about £80 a car - seemed fairly reasonable though i'm sure the cash went straight into the back pocket! Is that any where near the official price? Also we didn't get issued car passes last year, just an 'understanding' with the guys at the door- once we were in we weren't allowed out!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2004, 02:57:02 pm »

Houx Annexe passes are about £26 face value I believe!!
Benji 07
CA Veteran

please don't rain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2004, 03:40:20 pm »

Oh well-only our clearly lacking organisational skills to blame! Maybe year 5 we'll get our act together- unlikley but maybe
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 01:49:55 pm »

Oh well-only our clearly lacking organisational skills to blame! Maybe year 5 we'll get our act together- unlikley but maybe

Benji, I've just got back from the LM prequal weekend and I've booked with the ACO for 2005 !

Steve East Anglian cobras

pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2004, 02:37:03 pm »

Benji, I've just got back from the LM prequal weekend and I've booked with the ACO for 2005 !

Leaving it a bit late Steve?  Wink

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Benji 07
CA Veteran

please don't rain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2004, 02:39:26 pm »

Organisation to the max! think we'll have to do that when we're out there, it dosen't seem (according to a few postings on the site) that the ACO know their ar*ehole from their elbow! But i suppose its worth a try, where abouts do we go to book them?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: