Club Arnage
July 07, 2024, 01:24:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Technoparc  (Read 10292 times)
BigSteve
CA Veteran

I AM A NUMBER!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2004, 03:48:21 pm »

Why has nobody mentioned the bus that run from the village to Bouesejour!

I never touched it!!!!
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2004, 03:58:31 pm »

How does one transport booze on a push bike or scooter?Huh

More to the point, how does one transport a pushbike or scooter across the Atlantic Ocean? I can just see us at Delta check-in, "Sir, your Lambrettas are classed as excess baggage" - "Nah, we can stuff 'em in the overhead".....

Smokie - I despare with you! Toting warm beer around in a rucksack is so far off-side that you should have a serious word with yourself.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2004, 04:46:26 pm »

You are never happy with my beer choice are you?

What was it at Sebring this year - the same as tramps drink? And last year - wussy beer, I think... Smiley
« Last Edit: April 21, 2004, 04:46:48 pm by smokie » Logged
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2004, 05:53:43 pm »

Matt, can I recall you making mildly disparaging remarks here in the past about people who fail to get there sh it into gear with the ACO?? Schadenfreud is a terrible thing.

Hi Andy
Delighted that you are back and pleased you had a good time in PR.
I don't recall gloating about people who don't get their sheot together - moreover those who seemed to panic and fret about when their Godforsaken tickets might show-up. I bow to your scholastic superiority - I dunno who/what Schadenfreud is. Pray explain....

Dave and I plan to be at the Champagne bar on Saturday night, 9.00pm sharp - we look forward to seeing you all then.

Hi Matt

Scadenfreud is a German word and it means taking amusement from the misfortunes of others (though I stand to be corrected by HGB). Not a nice thing to do really, but...

Was just trying to come up with a few suggestions to help you out but it looks like you've had it as far as Houx goes old chap. Techno and BSJ are a long way away, it was bad enough being in Karting Nord one year and I swore never again. Better than nothing though.

Have you tried getting into one of the new laybys they are doing specially for motorhomes on some of the car parks? I had a letter from the ACO about it but threw it away as it was of norelevance to me. Give them a ring, you've nowt to loose.

Anyway good luck and failing all else, see you at the Poo bar 21 hundred pronto.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2004, 05:57:05 pm »

Ah welcome back Mr Zarse, you have been sadly missed, no PQ for you then Andy thought you may have made it.
Brian.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2004, 07:04:13 pm »

Quote from: Andy Zarse
Was just trying to come up with a few suggestions to help you out [quote

Don't get me wrong Andy - I really appreciate the thought and advice. You'd have figured that after more than 20 years of going to this frickin' race, we'd have figured it out by now.
This happened to us last year (although I remained in blissful ignorance of it) then, in May they said, "It's OK, we've got you on Houx, as usual, after all", so who knows?
The guys we're going with need bogs and showers (because there is no way in hell that Dave and I are paying $$$$ for those dudes to befoul our sleeping accommodation), so a lay-by won't really cut-it.
In an ideal world, we need 4 x pitches, all together on either Houx, The Annexe or anywhere else really, that is on level ground and not miles and miles from the action. Frankly, I'm not going to sweat-it - like most folks, there are much more important things in my life, to lose sleep over!

Oye, Smokie - warm beer? Nooooooooooo!!! (apologies to Harry Enfield)

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: