Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 12:31:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone has to start this...  (Read 15365 times)
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2003, 04:14:32 pm »

Ahem...........Zarse old chap,  do you not think that the nightshirt might be just a little too rural?

Reality is an illusion caused by alchohol deficiency!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2003, 04:21:00 pm »

I am sitting here in full Victorian dress, with waistcoat, stovepipe hat, fingerless gloves and threadbare wing collars. Nightshirts are a total waste of good money, just sleep in your everyday clothes and bath once a month whether you need it or not.

And the price of lamp oil these days. Disgraceful!

Did I tell you I hate Christmas?

If you see a blue Subaru in Crawley with a smashed in back end and a laminated A4 poster of Humbug (above), then almost certainly, that will be me.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2003, 04:27:46 pm »

I can recommend a very inexpensive lamp oil emporium, but it is incompatable with 4 wheel drive foreign automobiles.  Research has, however, suggested that the aforementioned lamp oil has a highly effacatious effect on Commer engines.  Wink

saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2003, 04:29:00 pm »

Andy. you're a man  after my own heart,   I hate 'kin christmas too and all that it means. great pics guys. Will wish you all a  joyeux noel etc, and so on.  get pissed and fall over. Hmmm sounds like crimbo to me
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2003, 04:33:36 pm »

Will wish you all a  joyeux noel etc, and so on

Et bon anne

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2003, 04:35:30 pm »

I am sitting here in full Victorian dress, with waistcoat, stovepipe hat, fingerless gloves and threadbare wing collars.

Like this then ??

[attachment deleted by admin]

Steve East Anglian cobras

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2003, 04:39:44 pm »

That's the fella!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
gibberish
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Old Smoothy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2003, 04:53:39 pm »

Looks like a frustrated Commer driver  Wink

Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2003, 05:07:01 pm »

I will keep my eyes open for a Sabaru driven by a guy with a shaking fist, driving thru puddles next to bus lanes in the Crawley area over the next few days.

I did see red glow on the southern horizon last night, and I said to the missus, that will be Zarse tourching the local round table tree and xmas scene.  Shocked

If you see a silver galaxy or Red SEAT, with a pair of twins in the back, smiling happliy at the wonder of the spectulaur decorations in the local area, driven by a guy who looks like 2 weeks at home is 13 days to long, give me a wave.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Mr. Rick
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Mulsanne on a sunny June Sunday; it's a hard life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2003, 12:43:40 am »

I did see red glow on the southern horizon last night, and I said to the missus, that will be Zarse tourching the local round table tree and xmas scene.  Shocked

So that's what it was - superb Nordic, made me laugh out loud and wake the kids! Been out cycling tonight (on the excuse that is a training run) but managed to sink 6 pints of Abbeydale's "Moonshine" so flying high and just had to check in with the CA possee.

And has to be said, love your latest avitar (of the Kremer 917 from 1981 for those reading this in the future when Nordic has changed it!!!) - what a car. !981 was my first year, had been wanting to go to Lemons as a result of the McQueen film (how many of us can say that? loads probably .. good old Steve!) and for it to be my first year and a 917 running was just the dogs doodaas! Saw it at Brands too in its other race that season .. if it was possible, I had wood for that car!  Shocked
Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2003, 02:49:35 pm »

Joyeux Noel

et

Bonne Annee !!!  Grin

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2003, 03:32:34 pm »

So that's what it was - superb Nordic, made me laugh out loud and wake the kids! Been out cycling tonight (on the excuse that is a training run) but managed to sink 6 pints of Abbeydale's "Moonshine" so flying high and just had to check in with the CA possee.

And has to be said, love your latest avitar (of the Kremer 917 from 1981 for those reading this in the future when Nordic has changed it!!!) - what a car. !981 was my first year, had been wanting to go to Lemons as a result of the McQueen film (how many of us can say that? loads probably .. good old Steve!) and for it to be my first year and a 917 running was just the dogs doodaas! Saw it at Brands too in its other race that season .. if it was possible, I had wood for that car!  Shocked

Couldn't agree more about your sig pic Nordic - best on the forum. It's a shame the car was as fragile as it was - but good for Kremer for giving it a shot.
I should imagine most of you will be in the boozer by now - still only 9.30am here - have a good 'un everyone.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2003, 06:50:51 pm »

Enjoy, peeps.
Pidgeon
CA Veteran

I'm a Sebringllama

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2003, 12:21:20 am »

8)It is 6:15 PM here in Miami. It's 70o F. I have the ceiling fans going but not the air conditioner after having the windows open all day.
So my Christmas is different. But the spirit of Christmas is the same as everywhere.
There is also a lot of 'Bah Humbug" here but mostly it's expensive. ( if you get my drift ).
I wish one and all a Happy Holiday Season. Grin Wink Smiley Cool
              Pidge
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: