Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 01:09:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Tickets on eBay  (Read 12112 times)
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 01:01:17 pm »

just bought my GA £45, so a few euros saved for more beer!
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 01:15:08 pm »

I managed to sell our spare one on ebay over the weekend for a £60 buy it now price. I failed to tell him about Purdu's snoring and how close we are to the Brethren encampment. However, as the buyer states on his facebook page, his hobby is ......"Drinking", I think he'll fit in fine Grin
He might get a surprise.... I'm back and David has a new amp for the sound system. Its not a ladies amp..... my clothes however.... Evil

He doesn't just have a new amp - he's got a new set of speaker cabs too..... Old Skool Black Widow Drivers in them - they should ROCK! 

After some of the photos I've seen posted on Facebook of you recently Pig Pen- Ladies clothing would appear to be entirely appropriate.... little flower with that sir?

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 11:36:57 pm »

Brad.... we had a chat about little flowers while we were away in sunny Florida......  Wink x

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 11:53:17 pm »

I managed to sell our spare one on ebay over the weekend for a £60 buy it now price. I failed to tell him about Purdu's snoring and how close we are to the Brethren encampment. However, as the buyer states on his facebook page, his hobby is ......"Drinking", I think he'll fit in fine Grin
He might get a surprise.... I'm back and David has a new amp for the sound system. Its not a ladies amp..... my clothes however.... Evil

He doesn't just have a new amp - he's got a new set of speaker cabs too..... Old Skool Black Widow Drivers in them - they should ROCK! 
I was trying not to put anyone off camping near to BrethrenVille but yes... the cabs are savage and will allow everyone to find their way home safely. However, Sweet Home Alabama is banned....
After some of the photos I've seen posted on Facebook of you recently Pig Pen- Ladies clothing would appear to be entirely appropriate.... little flower with that sir?

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 07:40:37 pm »

There seems to be a lot more tickets going, both here, eblag, and through the aco than previous years. Just picked up grandstand tickets through the aco, and its only ten days away. I wonder if its fallen off the radar of the more casual drinker? Not being a loaded / fhm / zoo or nuts reader, I wonder if Kev could tell us if mention has been made in those hallowed journals of our little bit of fun.

Either that, or people think 'if I'm going to go to an Audi demonstration ill pop over to the showroom'

No nothing in childish magazines but there has been some interesting articles in The Times & Evo etc

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: