Club Arnage
June 30, 2024, 02:16:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LMS Spa  (Read 3461 times)
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:28:45 pm »

Just heard that the LMS race @ Spa will be on Saturday May 7th instead of Sunday May 8th.
Training and qualifs on Thursday and Friday, race Saturday 2.05 pm - 8.05 pm.

Can't make it to the race then, got a marriage to photograph, sucks bigtime  Angry.   Hope I can get a day off at work to go to the training or qualifs.
Missing my "home" race will have to be compensated ... flying into Sebring on Friday and flying back to Europe on Sunday is a bit over the top (and budget) I guess  Grin ?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:04:02 pm by Dottore » Logged

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 01:15:02 am »

flying into Sebring on Friday and flying back to Europe on Sunday is a bit over the top (and budget) I guess  Grin ?

I think Andy Z did something similar three or four years ago...
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 01:56:54 am »

flying into Sebring on Friday and flying back to Europe on Sunday is a bit over the top (and budget) I guess  Grin ?

Indeed he did.  I think he even managed to fly business class... and he hired a Corvette to get to the track. 

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 08:35:04 am »

Indeed he did.  I think he even managed to fly business class... and he hired a Corvette to get to the track. 

Dx

True, but I think the business class seat was sort of a freebee, the Corvette was very cool though

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
gt6

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 10:59:00 am »

This is a real pain, booked hotel for friday/saturday night and ferries for friday morning/Sunday night, not sure we will be able to change, so probably end up missing almost evrything except the race and then have the whole of sunday kicking our heals.
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 03:26:06 pm »

Well, I recon that something is going on on the track on sunday as well, but if not, try and visit Maastricht in the Netherlands, it is a very nice town to have a beer on one of the terasses in one of the many beautiful squares!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 04:04:46 pm »

Dx

True, but I think the business class seat was sort of a freebee, the Corvette was very cool though

2007 was Corvette and Upper class year as I travelled with pilot Zarse who worked for Virgin at the time.

2009 was miserable Premium economy, and I went down with Matt Harper having spent the thursday night at Matt's gaff.

Trust this clears it up!

If I do go this year it will be fri-sun thing.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: