Club Arnage
September 28, 2024, 07:29:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boat hire recommendations on the Norfolk Broads  (Read 4945 times)
Christopher
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

To add speed, just add lightness.

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2009, 01:49:14 pm »

Maybe a long shot.......but to save me trawling through loads of search results and ending up going with a dodgy company, does anyone have any recommendations and / or first hand experience of companies that do boat hire on the Norfolk Broads? Not day hire, looking for approx one week holiday.

Thank you.

Le Mans is for the week......not just 24hrs!

When life throws you lemons, bring out the tequila!!

Vodka! Cheaper than Botox and paralyses more muscles!
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 03:12:00 pm »

Last time we used Bridgecraft at Acle. You only seem to be able to book them through Hoseasons now.

http://www.hoseasons.co.uk/v3/Webpages/EUBoat/ProductDetailPage.aspx?ISDLNK=1&SCODE=BRID&ACODE=BH1545&TIDPDEUBOAT=boatInfo

Very pleased with the boat. The good thing about this yard is that there's a pub next door and the river is quiet here, very useful if you haven't been before and need to get used to the boat. I wouldn't recommend one of the bigger yards up near Wroxham for a first time although the prices are cheaper (Richardson's for example). Also, if you can afford it, get a bigger boat than you need. The first time we had a tiny boat and the experience was not altogether a pleasant one.

We haven't been for years though because I tend to get bored half way through the week and want to go home!

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: