Club Arnage
July 02, 2024, 03:29:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Road Works in Dover  (Read 2076 times)
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2008, 11:17:25 pm »

just a heads up for all CA'ser heading out of Dover in the run up to LM over next weekend

Check out the following highways agency web link:

http://www.highways.gov.uk/roads/projects/17611.aspx

They state that the works will be finished by Sat 7th but my guess is they will over run, when have they ever finished early Grin

Details are as follows:

Upcoming Works for the Week Commencing 2nd June
Saturday 31 May to Wednesday 4 June

From Saturday 31 May to Wednesday 4 June there will be various lane closures on the eastbound carriageway during the day between 5am and 8pm from Limekiln Roundabout to Eastern Docks Roundabout.

From the above dates there will be an overnight closure (8pm – 5am) of the eastbound carriageway only between York Street Roundabout and Eastern Docks Roundabout.  During this time Diversion C will be in place.

These works were originally scheduled for last week but were unable to be completed due to bad weather conditions.
Wednesday 4 June to Saturday 7 June

From Wednesday 4 June to Saturday 7 June there will be various lane closures on the westbound carriageway between 5am and 8pm from Eastern Docks Roundabout to Price of Wales Roundabout.

From the above dates there will be an overnight closure (8pm – 5am) of the westbound carriageway only between Eastern Docks Roundabout and York Street Roundabout. During this time Diversion A will be in place.

Details of all diversions can be found on the Diversion Routes link from the homepage.

Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 11:49:13 pm »

Aparently, P&O are advising all their booked passengers to allow another 45mins to 1 hour for their journey to the port.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: