Club Arnage
October 05, 2024, 11:57:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donation from Spyker Squadron for the CA Charity Fund  (Read 2154 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« on: June 01, 2008, 11:17:43 pm »

Hi all,

as I already informed on another thread, at Spyker Squadron the CA Guide 2007 was enjoyed that much last year, that they asked for permision to use (parts of) this years edition for their team guests. Sander van Dijk just informed me:

"BTW we have transfered 300 euro's to the CA account to use some of the texts and will of course donate some stuff for the auction as well. Let's see if we can meet last years 1500.- (was it 1500?!) !"

Furthermore Sander has written a report about Spyker Squadron for this year's edition of the CA guide - A big thank you - I think from all of Club Arnage - to Spyker Squadron!

We are all doing volunteer work to create this guide and I think this is one more example that our work is being appreciated more and more! Let's see how this project will develop in future - I'm alread thinking about the 2009 edition -

... and will come after those who didn't deliver their stories for this year Grin so we have a start for the next edition...

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 03:40:40 pm »

To work by you and the editorial team Werner angel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: