Club Arnage
September 29, 2024, 12:56:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phew - that was close!  (Read 3277 times)
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2008, 08:07:59 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

A big PHEW!

Being as I now do things by the seat of my pants and dont organize my life I only just made the tshirt order - even got v neck!!

Gone are the days where two lunchboxes where packed and respective PE kit readyfor action.

So tshirt done where is my tent???

Kiss

IanB
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 08:49:13 pm »

Wheres my TENT??

Cue   MikeC ( Liverpool Boys )
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:58:32 am »

theres room between me and my mate in our tent  Roll Eyes

MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 12:46:21 pm »

Hi Lisa,
Your tent, airbed and green dress are still safe with me. I will get your tent out next week and air it out. I think my lad has nicked your tent pegs for his golf net but that can be sorted.

Mike.

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 02:14:07 pm »

And lisa don't forget the little matter of a certain T-shirt!!!!!

Bring on the low flyers
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 06:30:07 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Chris I still have your 2004 t shirt

I seem to be missing 2006 being as it got torn to shreds in 2007 by the pikey who set upon Ian whilst he was having the use of it for whatever reason.

I wonder if the 2006 T is on ebay at all - could be worth a look - the SMcQ shirt was my favourite.

All this talk of tshirt and tent swapping in my post sounds a tad suspect don't you think.

See you soon

RS2 Babe
 Kiss
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 12:14:59 pm »

I assume that you're talking about Liverpool Ian, rather than my old man given that he would never fit into your t-shirt?  It does remind me of one of the best Le-Mans moments we ever had though...it's made me want to tell the story Smiley

Myself and Jimma, sat in our camp at 5am, having drunk a skinful with the dutch guys, and during a particuarly competitive game of poker in the sun, spot a bloke walking through our campsite.  He had 3 rucksacks on, all slightly opened and ruffled. 

In a moment of lucid thought despite the alcohol consumed, Jimma and I looked at each other, and both set off after him.  My father was just behind, also suitably inebriated.  Having called after the suspect, he bolted, and we both knew the score from that moment.....

Having managed to catch him using our superior camp site skills (avoiding guy ropes is an art at 5am when things look hazy!) we questioned him about the bags.

Having established where he had come from, and having checked wallets in the bags, we were able to wake up everyone who had been robbed (I fear it may have been coincidence that we'd managed to find the right people) and handed over the robber to the security staff - obviously not without branding our own special style of retribution on him, by screaming "thief" in his ears very loud, and holding on tight to him when he tried to struggle away and run off......

And our greatest achievement?  The removal of the item below (which it later transpired had also been stolen from someone) and with Paul Zarse in tow for some reason, photographing it as a trophy.  Shortly afterwards the security guard came and rescued the shoe....  The memory of that night is hazy, and all I really remember is waking up 5 hours later and discovering the photo below on my camera....I even managed to get it in focus....

« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:19:06 pm by Snoring Rhino - Was Brad Wills » Logged

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: