Club Arnage
September 25, 2024, 11:22:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Timer!  (Read 3095 times)
TonyC

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2008, 09:21:46 pm »

Hi All.
New to this forum so please forgive any boobs!!!

Ther are four of us coming from Ireland to Le-Mans on Harleys and I need a bit of advice.

We arrive in Roscoff on the Saturday morning, (14th June) with a longish trip of approx 250 miles to our hotel which is about 50 miles from the race. I could not get one any nearer as they are all booked out.

As we also want a bit of craic on the Saturday night, what I want to know is where this might be?Huh??

I can get a geleral admittance ticket for the whole week, which we would not really use, or one just for the Sunday so we could see some of the race.

In other words, is the action in the circuit where we would need the ticket, or in Le-Mans town and surroundings???

I hope I have made this clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

TonyC

PS any other useful info appriciated

* bike2.jpg (52.94 KB, 600x400 - viewed 299 times.)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 09:25:17 pm by TonyC » Logged
NorwayNick

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 09:47:12 pm »

The general admision ticket lets you in for the whole race weekend, and as the race is saturday and sunday no good beeing there only on sunday.

As for entertain ment you over the weekend you could look out for masses of people wearing Club Arnage T shirts at the Champain Bar

Nick
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:59:21 pm »

Welcome Tony

If your plans are flexible, I would seriously suggest you get there at least 24 hours earlier, if not sooner!!

There is so much happening at the circuit all the time. Wednesday and Thursday practice (including Day into Night practice) is good, and the build up to the race is great so you at least want to be there for that!

I guarantee, if you just do the Sunday this year, you'll be back for a lot more next year!!
TonyC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 12:19:32 am »

Thanks for info and invite. Would love to be able to be there longer, but unfortunately............................

Are all the bars, including Champain, in the town itself or within the circuits boundries? Are all the attractions, except the racing, available without tickets?

Cheers

TonyC
NorwayNick

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 08:37:18 am »

The Champain Bar is at the circuit, but the bars in Arnage and Le-mans will be full of people all weekend, i suggest you download the CA Guide it will give you all the information and more, that you will kneed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: