Club Arnage
September 23, 2024, 04:25:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bathurst 09  (Read 10140 times)
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 10:12:06 am »

I'm with JPC on this one, I see what I can do! I am planning a trip to New Zealand anyway, she can fly into Sydney, spend some time there and then jump the pond to NZ, lets see if I can convince her!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
nickliv
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 11:16:23 am »

I've (We've) got relatives in Sydney and the Blue Mountains, and what with a new child to show off, it looks like I need to book some holiday from work.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2008, 11:26:15 pm »

Sounding better and better! Grin
I will talk to STA travel and see what discounts they do on group bookings. They are always cheaper than anywhere else and the net so we may be able to get a good deal. Does anyone have the exact dates and how long do we wanna go for.... 3 weeks is best..!!!

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2008, 11:37:26 pm »

Sort of been keeping a low profile on this one, but I would love to do Bathurst myself. But all would depends on the money though, so not jumping in just yet. Got two trips to the USA this year to pay for first, Sebring in March and Bristol in August. Ideally my plan would be to hire a motorhome in Sydney and camp at the mountain in it. But would like to be in Sydney at least a week before the race so that I could go to the NRL Grand final the weekend before Bathurst. Not sure how that would fit in with the DFH trip though, but it would be nice if we could all invade the Mountain together though wouldn't it.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2008, 11:48:59 pm »

Sort of been keeping a low profile on this one, but I would love to do Bathurst myself. But all would depends on the money though, so not jumping in just yet. Got two trips to the USA this year to pay for first, Sebring in March and Bristol in August. Ideally my plan would be to hire a motorhome in Sydney and camp at the mountain in it. But would like to be in Sydney at least a week before the race so that I could go to the NRL Grand final the weekend before Bathurst. Not sure how that would fit in with the DFH trip though, but it would be nice if we could all invade the Mountain together though wouldn't it.

Well now, if (and I do still mean IF) I can make the trip, that idea sounds more appealing than the DfH 8-days-solid-in-car-a-la-denver-to-sebring style trip.

I'd be planing to visist friends near Adelaide and Brisbane as part of the holiday so the road trip part doesn't exactly fit (or appeal)

Anyone know how easy/hard it would be to get tickets t the NRL Final??
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: