Club Arnage
September 27, 2024, 01:20:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Note from my mate Erni Ebi.  (Read 4083 times)
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2007, 11:23:49 am »

Got this note from one of my African friends, apprently he and his 7-man harmonization, normalization, notarization, computerization and re-documentation committee has lots of money for me. When I finnaly get the money I will of course be depositing it in the LM 2008 fund, so the beers will be on me for the whole of LM2008. angel
 angel

Dear Sir,

This is to notify you that your case was presented to us and was deliberated upon Last Monday during the on going National Economic Summit of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the Presence of  ALhaji Umar  Musa Yar'adua  (GCFR)  President, Federal Republic Of Nigeria,  The New Honorable Minister of Finance, Dr. Shamsuddeen Usman, The Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Prof. Charles Soludo and other key economic policy matters.

It was discovered to the dismay of all participants that your payment has been unnecessarily delayed despite been cleared by the authorized Financial regulatory bodies.

It was discovered that some unscrupulous individuals aiming to frustrating all your efforts have removed some vital documents from your payment file.
However, a 7-man harmonization, normalization, notarization,
computerization and re-documentation committee has been set up to finally perfect all the necessary documentation to that effect.

After much strict scrutiny on your file, we discovered that some top government officials in Nigeria especially in banks are working against your interest in this case.
We have decided to go into a pact with reputable Banks to settle your payment.

You are to contact Paymaster General Dr John Richard  on this emai address; johnrichard_paymaster_general@yahoo.com, immediately for the setting up of your accredited payment access code number, password and allocation of foreign exchange for your Payment through the nominated bank in United State of America or Our Affilieted Bank in Canada base on your choice.

Best regards
Dr. Ernest Ebi
Deputy Governor ( CBN ),
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 11:30:32 am »

Now that's a bit dissapointing. They won't give you a 25 percent stake in a total amount of U$ 64,000,000 if you help them with the transfer?

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
nickliv
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 12:03:15 pm »

Go for it. Wish I got opportunities like this. Shocked
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 02:49:29 pm »

I wonder if he know's my mate Frank Zorkrah,

I am Frank

in Cote D'Ivoire

Dear Beloved,

+22508993023

I am writting you this letter with due respect and heart full of tears , it is true that we have not seen face to face but i beleive that a day begins a journey in human life.
i realy need your help, and with  assurance   that you will help me to transfer this money ,

I am   the only Son of late Mr and Mrs Zorkrah . My father was a Gold Trader in Monrovia the Capital of republic of Liberia in West Africa ,I want to let you know Sudden death of my father about some months  ago, my father was poisoned by his business associates  which resulted to his death while my mother died  as  a resault of political crises.

Before the death of my father on March 2007 in a hospital here in cote d'ivoire, he told me that he  has the sum of (Four  Million u.s dollars ) which he deposited in a bank here in Cote D'ivoire. he made this money from the sales of Gold, He told me to go and open his file and take the documents of this money and keep it safely for the transfer of the money, He told me that there was an agreement between him and the bank which stated that this money will be transfered to his offshore account for investment but unfortunately he did not open the offshore account due to his sudden illness, therefore he  instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money out of republic of Cote Divoire and invest it for me,  My purpose to transfer this money is to come to your  country and continue my education and you will invest this money in your business or you look for a good business and put the money because i dont know much on the best area to  invest the money,  as am still a small boy,  as soon as the bank transfer the money to you, i will come  to your country and settle my life over there because i have no body here again, my parents are dead including my only sister who was shut died by gun men during the war in my country. i want to trust you. and i hope i can live in peace in your country?

Please  tell me how much percentage you will take from the total money as your comission of helping me,  but you have to assure me that you will not  block me out of the money when the bank transfer the money to you , i can assure you there is No regrate in helping me, this money is my inheritance from my late father,  and everything is legal.

I  Hope to hear from you,

Frank Zorkrah

With all this money coming to us, we could buy MB site for ever.  Grin

If you're going through hell, keep going.
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 03:00:53 pm »

I think you should buy something a little more sensible.
Like maybe a race team. Shocked

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 03:02:44 pm »

How about buying the ACO and remove all those ridiculous fences Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 12:29:06 am »

Loads a money,

You'd have a better chance at the Euro lottery this week at £88m that signing up to these.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 12:29:46 am »

How about buying the ACO and remove all those ridiculous fences Grin

here here!

been there done that doing it again !
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 12:44:07 am »

Another top idea from the top idea's man! however, someone else would have to buy the beer --- ah, that would be you again Paddy (and DFH crew)  Wink
Cheers.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 12:58:55 am »

Do you never sleep???  Roll Eyes

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 11:18:10 am »

Ah the good old Nigerian scam! Have you seen 419 Eater.com? (419 is the crime code for this attempted fraud). All these are utterly fantastic - http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

A particular fave of mine is a video where the scam-baiter tricked the fraudster into thinking he could get him into the movies as a stunt man. He then had the scammer make a homevideo showing him jumping off the roof of his house, being punched in the face by his assistance, jumping through a burning hoop, falling off ladders, and finally setting fire to his own legs and running around the yard burning. And before each stunt he says "I'm the unknown stuntman who makes Eastwood look so fine". Priceless!! See video entitled Colt Seavers etc on this page - http://www.419eater.com/html/video.htm
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 11:27:01 am by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: