Club Arnage
June 29, 2024, 02:30:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sad or what?  (Read 3107 times)
RoverMan

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2007, 12:19:16 pm »

I must be really sad, recording the Motors TV 4 hour summary so I can relive the best bits!

Wondering how I can let the missus know I'm going again next year, there is something about the atmosphere that gets into the blood and I'm suffering cold turkey!
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 12:33:23 pm »

I'm going to download the Podcast thingy from Radio Le Mans tonight so I can listen to the whole 24 hour shibang at work for the next 11 months!
Can't wait to get back again.

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 05:31:27 pm »

I must be really sad, recording the Motors TV 4 hour summary so I can relive the best bits!

Wondering how I can let the missus know I'm going again next year, there is something about the atmosphere that gets into the blood and I'm suffering cold turkey!

RoverMan,

I think you need to get out more mate.

Regarding 'the bug' and telling 'erindorz', this was my 15th time, she always said it was a bloke thing. She has met my pals I go with etc, however on returning from LM this year she says   ' how about a family holiday in France next year.  I'll come over with you lot but stay in hotel'. jaw hit ground.

I suggested she could stay with friends in Rouen and then we could chataeu it, or stay at L'hotel de France in Le Chartres!!!!!!!

My old Sixfire liked it there.

Jerry

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/jjkt15/LM07/LM07-2/?action=view&current=P6140027.jpg

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:57:25 pm by jjkt15 » Logged

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
RoverMan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 09:39:35 am »

Missus came with me this year, she stayed in a hotel in Chartres. We had a nice weekend and I got to go to Le Mans! Everyone happy!
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 10:02:11 am »

RoverMan,

I think you need to get out more mate.

Regarding 'the bug' and telling 'erindorz', this was my 15th time, she always said it was a bloke thing. She has met my pals I go with etc, however on returning from LM this year she says   ' how about a family holiday in France next year.  I'll come over with you lot but stay in hotel'. jaw hit ground.

I suggested she could stay with friends in Rouen and then we could chataeu it, or stay at L'hotel de France in Le Chartres!!!!!!!

My old Sixfire liked it there.

Jerry

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/jjkt15/LM07/LM07-2/?action=view&current=P6140027.jpg

Nice Pics, did'nt see you car at Le Mans, but looks good.

The picture, on your file -
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/jjkt15/LM07/LM07-2/?action=view&current=P6150012.jpg

The 3.0 BMW, was this one on the MB campsite? If so did you notice the damage on side of it and did the driver tell you how he got it on the way down?

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 10:33:54 pm »

Yeh, nice car, it is the same that was on MB. He did tell me how the damage happened but I've forgotten now !! I took a few pics of it and would post them if I knew how !!

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 11:54:11 pm »

Nice Pics, did'nt see you car at Le Mans, but looks good.

The picture, on your file -
http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/jjkt15/LM07/LM07-2/?action=view&current=P6150012.jpg

The 3.0 BMW, was this one on the MB campsite? If so did you notice the damage on side of it and did the driver tell you how he got it on the way down?

I camped on Expo.  The pic was taken at about 2pm CET at Le Chartes.

Re the BMW 30 CSL, that was taken at St Saturnin on the Friday, never got to speak to the owner.
OK, what was the damage? I am intregued.

Jerry

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: