Club Arnage
July 05, 2024, 07:53:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Shout..  (Read 4757 times)
Dan
CA Veteran

Don P

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2003, 03:48:29 pm »

To JPChenet, thanks alot mate for making us feel so welcome and helping us with the kit, apologies for our resident tourettes sufferer Smiley

It was great to meet you and your crew, mad bastards the lot of you, Stu hope your feeling better bruv if you get my meaning, great to meet you and your guys aswell, say hi to Trev for me..

Quite an eventful ride home, we saw about 4 blocks on the N138 using Radar, thankfully Les Francais motorists like us bikers and flashed us the warnings well in advance on one occasion just in time for the red faced copper to here us but not clock us, still he steeped into the road and waved his finger alot....unlucky copper... Got followed all the way threw Rouen by two bike cops who had a good look at us and then from there upto Calais not a sausage..saw off a carrera4 at about 170mph went deaf coz I lost my ear plugs and arrived home by 21.00.

great weekend and great people......
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2003, 05:50:43 pm »

You're welcome mate!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How's Issac??  Grin Not sure if we got a nickname for you though?? Will have to check with the rest of The Wine Benders!!

We're unpacking the trailer tonight so let us know when you want to come down and get your gear and we'll have to geta  couple of the lads round for a beer at the same time. You can even bring Gary!!   Wink

Av It!!!!!!
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2003, 08:41:12 pm »

Cheers Dan
I'm feeling better though having a relapse a bit today. Glad you and Gary (and everyone else for that matter) got back OK. Plans under way for next year already. Bigger and better I hope.

Stu
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 12:17:54 pm »

It can't get much bigger Stu. 5 Gazebos and 20 tents between us isn't exactly small!!
Shaft
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 12:21:48 pm »

Cool Hi Dan, say hello to your Cuz for me (Issac !!) Being a total virgin to the Le Mans experiene, it was a superb event and the best crack I've had in a long time (in more ways than one!!) Grin . BIG shout to Slim for his efforts in organising everything for the lads and even bigger shout for doing the Fairground 'Free Fall' jump. Shocked.

Speak soon Shaft (Andy)
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2003, 12:25:07 pm »

Theres always room for something. For example this or this or one of these just to name a few would improve our camping.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 12:27:51 pm by Stu » Logged
Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2003, 12:35:39 pm »

Cool Hi Dan, say hello to your Cuz for me (Issac !!) Being a total virgin to the Le Mans experiene, it was a superb event and the best crack I've had in a long time (in more ways than one!!) Grin . BIG shout to Slim for his efforts in organising everything for the lads and even bigger shout for doing the Fairground 'Free Fall' jump. Shocked.

Speak soon Shaft (Andy)

Glad you enjoyed it Andy. Is that a definite for next year then.

Stu
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2003, 12:47:17 pm »

Oi, Shaft, I thought we agreed that was a little, um, er, well, anyway.

I thought we'd decided on Ali??  Or I suddenly thought last night of stretch armstrong??

Spoken to Dan this morning, need to sort out a evening early next week for them to collect their gear and have a few beers!!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2003, 09:49:56 am »

Hey Dan, got the first batch of photos back yesterday. Got one of two nutters running across the track on Friday afternoon!!!

Now who could that be???  Wink

Scanner is U/S at the moment but will get them up on the web soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: