Club Arnage
October 06, 2024, 10:25:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New joiner  (Read 5265 times)
wilsongj

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2007, 09:19:03 pm »

Hi there, I am doing this the wrong way round! stuck a post before saying hello.
First went to the race in 69 then on and off upto last year. Went four times as a mechanic, 86, 88 94 and 95 (dnq with Hugh Chamberlain, top bloke) My post was about help given to me after a misjudged exit from a corner whilst on a motorbike (3 months off work and 6 months before I could carry my briefcase to the office. I could still struggle to expence account lunches though!) I now live about three and a half hours from the circuit, and am restoring an old farmhouse, we also have a gite (gitefor2.co.uk) Will be waching the forums with great interest.
Bye for now.
Greg Wilson
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 10:28:45 pm »

First went to the race in 69 then on and off upto last year. Went four times as a mechanic, 86, 88 94 and 95

Ahh  Mr Wilson......I'm SOOOOO  glad you have joined the club.  If you first attended the great race in '69, you are of the same generation as I (unless, of course, you were a babe in arms at the time - which I doubt!!)  I first went in '65, but have never had your expreience of attending as a 'Do'er'

Anyway, welcome to the CA madhouse, and hope you will join with us at our annual meeting at the Champagne Bar (colloquially - the 'Poo bar) at 9.00pm onwards on the saturday evening.

Edit:  Just read your other post saying you will not be there this year.  What a pity - whatever the reason for this, you have 12 months to resolve it to ensure that you will be there in '08.

Del
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 10:50:19 pm by DelBoy » Logged

Team Delboy Racing
Freddie von Rost

Life is what you make of it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 10:41:49 pm »

A warm welcome to Club Arnage from another new member.

Lick up the honey and ask no questions.

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 11:02:44 am »

Hi there Greg, welcome to CA from another French resident (about 30 mins away in my case).  See you in '08 then.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 03:41:14 pm »

Hi and welcome aboard. As i'm only allowed out once a year and as its the classic for me next year, I'll see you in 2009!
(Unless your Gite is available on 11th-13 july next year that is?)

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 08:26:41 pm »

Hi and welcome, we are looking for a new joiner to help us erect our shower frame on MB, next week. Grin

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 09:52:36 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Brian

May I enquire if you have finally managed to work out how to set up a 'douche for doux' yet?

Male and female compartments I mean.

Grin

Lisa xx
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2007, 11:22:55 pm »

Yes we have spoken about this with Jimmy, he stated that to save time erecting seperate facilities and the position with the water shortage in France, he does not mind sharing the shower with you Grin
I must also object to the auction between you and Sav, for applying the cream to Big H's rectum, on his arrival on MB, you know that Jimmy and his applicator are a legend and he believes that he is first in line to offer his services without paying for it. Wink
See you in 14 days.
Brixx

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: