Club Arnage
July 03, 2024, 02:36:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BriSCA Formula 1 Stock Cars on Channel 5  (Read 1987 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2007, 09:23:26 pm »

OK, I know this is not sports car related, but the sport that I have followed for 33 years BriSCA Formula 1 stock cars is on TV again finally after many years.

Coventry stadium have a deal with Channel 5 to film and broadcast all 8 meetings during the season. The meeting from April 7th is getting its first airing at 05.10 am on Wednesday morning (tomorrow) with a repeat at 12.00am Monday morning. The program is 50 minutes long .

We really want this coverage to succeed as its taken a long time to get a channel interested enough to show our sport again.

So please, set your video recorders / sky plus or whatever, give the show a watch and if you like what you see, please drop Channel 5 an e mail to say that you liked what you saw.

Thanks
Regards
Chris
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 10:36:02 pm »

Did you ever visit Newton Aycliffe Stadium Chris?

It was owned by my father-in-law before the local council compulsory purchased it and built a business park on it.
My wife has happy memories of walking on the freshly laid asphalt as a kid and learning to drive in an old Anglia on the track.

Steve East Anglian cobras

championaudi
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 10:41:36 pm »

As a southerner who got his 1st sniff of castrol R at the ovals,the last time i saw F1 live was Dave HODGSON taking out a post at matchams ,years ago!!!!
only get F2 & SUPERSTOX local ,now spedeworth's been buggered,prob no more Cry anyway,
Im gunna av to get the lad to program the video for me,(the reason for small people laugh)
thanks for notice ,
OVER TO YOU MR STARTER!!

* PICT1507.JPG (238.54 KB, 1280x960 - viewed 288 times.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: