Club Arnage
September 12, 2024, 01:44:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA camping 2007  (Read 13610 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 04:38:04 pm »

Bleu

Fran - either Nord or Sud - arriving Monday or Tuesday - leaving Sunday or Monday.
Papa Lazarou - either Nord or Sud - arriving Thurs afternoon (damned ferry schedules!) leaving Monday.

Houx Annexe

Fagey- 8 people- thu 12.00- mon 'sometime in the morning '-mitsubushi gallant wikkid/VW camper in girly blue fri lunctime

BOB U -  Twelve of us this year. On the Hairy Triangle from sparrow fart on Friday until Monday.

Garyfrogeye -  in the Frog from Friday night till Sunday night

Robbo_28, BigG plus 9 others travelling by minbus arriving Thursday afternoon, departing Monday morning. I think we stay quite near the Hairy Triangle?? Come and say hi!

Steve Brown and associates - cobras, TR6, Cadillac - arrive Wednesday afternoon, leave Monday morning - in the verdant grass, lakeside views and sandy tracks of Houx Annexe Hairy Triangle

Martini... arriving late wed night (10ish) ready for a quick erection and a stiff vodka leaving Sunday night... or Monday am. Usual place by the hole in the wall on the hairy wotsit...
Audi A4, white

Nordic: first group arriving early afternoon Wed followed by 2nd group Thusday. Hopefully next to Martini on the sandy hillock. Leave sunday night for a hotel and cold beer. 3 cars(TBC) 6 people

The Messy MG ers, Nick in a Frogeye, Bob in a EFi Midget (yes) Toby in the barge (Bob's Transit) Bob's lad in an Audi estate  and Stu in his Spridget and me in the scruffiest MG Midget in the land will be filling in spaces any time after Tuesday night, near to Steve B in the hairiest bit... Mostly expect luxury hotelling on the Sunday night, dinner table is booked! (Liar)

Maison Blanche

DfH will be at the gate sunday evening (including myself), to assure the right spot when  the gates open on monday morning. Initial group of at least 10 people, will grow during the (week?) til we reach thirtyish.

Smokie (and Mark) will arrive in town on Sunday evening but not on site till Monday am. Different car this year - Vectra 3.2, and nothing in tow...

KKOC  About Noon Monday  Mainly Mazdas and a Freeloader with any luck

Termietermite
Pitch tents on Tuesday for self, Paul and 2 other guests who arrive Friday. Back and forth between home and campsite throughout the week.  Vehicles : God knows, probably just the Micra and a Tuoreg.  The Mondie will be in Parking Blanc.

Rick Cutler (And Dad) Will arrive Monday morning about 10am then leave about the same time 7 days later :-) Camping next to Team JPC and DfH

Mike C Arrive Monday afternoon, till following Monday. Camper van. We will be parked with the Liverpool Boys.

Delboy +7 arriving wednesday morning - hopefully in the platinum triangle.  Departing Sunday pm for a night in Martragny (near Bayeux).

Piglet & Keith K arriving Sunday night for Monday morning set up staying until the following Monday.  Simonwhohasalife has a posh new job involving F1 and will be at Indi (I think) so won't be coming, Jason is arriving on Wednesday I think. 

Houx

Karting Nord

I (Christopher) will be arriving late morning on the Wednesday. Hopefully not on my own, but with a couple of other cars in the group. Other friends (skid solo, trackside) are staying off-site at Spey. I heard a rumour that there will be a few Danes on KN also......

BSJ

Jay and Chaos and the rest of Team Cannonball will be on BSJ from Thursday afternoon till Mon morning. Numbers are unsure but we look like being a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20. Vehicles unknown at this stage, but with the news on an impending salary, something a bit sporty for me I think.

Rhino Sceetum and the rest of Team Booze'n'tabs arrive thursday morning. Should be 9 of us with a van and a car.

Whitey and 7 others arrive Monday morning
Big_M

I am a gay man trapped in a women's body

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2007, 01:33:57 pm »

Bleu

Fran - either Nord or Sud - arriving Monday or Tuesday - leaving Sunday or Monday.
Papa Lazarou - either Nord or Sud - arriving Thurs afternoon (damned ferry schedules!) leaving Monday.

Houx Annexe

Fagey- 8 people- thu 12.00- mon 'sometime in the morning '-mitsubushi gallant wikkid/VW camper in girly blue fri lunctime

BOB U -  Twelve of us this year. On the Hairy Triangle from sparrow fart on Friday until Monday.

Robbo_28, BigG plus 9 others travelling by minbus arriving Thursday afternoon, departing Monday morning. I think we stay quite near the Hairy Triangle?? Come and say hi!

Steve Brown and associates - cobras, TR6, Cadillac - arrive Wednesday afternoon, leave Monday morning - in the verdant grass, lakeside views and sandy tracks of Houx Annexe Hairy Triangle

Martini... arriving late wed night (10ish) ready for a quick erection and a stiff vodka leaving Sunday night... or Monday am. Usual place by the hole in the wall on the hairy wotsit...
Audi A4, white

Nordic: first group arriving early afternoon Wed followed by 2nd group Thusday. Hopefully next to Martini on the sandy hillock. Leave sunday night for a hotel and cold beer. 3 cars(TBC) 6 people

The Messy MG ers, Nick in a Frogeye, Bob in a EFi Midget (yes) Toby in the barge (Bob's Transit) Bob's lad in an Audi estate  and Stu in his Spridget and me in the scruffiest MG Midget in the land will be filling in spaces any time after Tuesday night, near to Steve B in the hairiest bit... Mostly expect luxury hotelling on the Sunday night, dinner table is booked! (Liar)

Maison Blanche

DfH will be at the gate sunday evening (including myself), to assure the right spot when  the gates open on monday morning. Initial group of at least 10 people, will grow during the (week?) til we reach thirtyish.

Smokie (and Mark) will arrive in town on Sunday evening but not on site till Monday am. Different car this year - Vectra 3.2, and nothing in tow...

Termietermite
Pitch tents on Tuesday for self, Paul and 2 other guests who arrive Friday. Back and forth between home and campsite throughout the week.  Vehicles : God knows, probably just the Micra and a Tuoreg.  The Mondie will be in Parking Blanc.

Rick Cutler (And Dad) Will arrive Monday morning about 10am then leave about the same time 7 days later :-) Camping next to Team JPC and DfH

Mike C Arrive Monday afternoon, till following Monday. Camper van. We will be parked with the Liverpool Boys.

Delboy +7 arriving wednesday morning - hopefully in the platinum triangle.  Departing Sunday pm for a night in Martragny (near Bayeux).

Piglet & Keith K arriving Sunday night for Monday morning set up staying until the following Monday.  Simonwhohasalife has a posh new job involving F1 and will be at Indi (I think) so won't be coming, Jason is arriving on Wednesday I think.

Houx
Big_M - with a few friends taking the soft option but struggling with space in the boot of the TVR.  Going down Wednesday morning on Eurostar - back on Monday.

Karting Nord

I (Christopher) will be arriving late morning on the Wednesday. Hopefully not on my own, but with a couple of other cars in the group. Other friends (skid solo, trackside) are staying off-site at Spey. I heard a rumour that there will be a few Danes on KN also......

BSJ

Jay and Chaos and the rest of Team Cannonball will be on BSJ from Thursday afternoon till Mon morning. Numbers are unsure but we look like being a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20. Vehicles unknown at this stage, but with the news on an impending salary, something a bit sporty for me I think.

Rhino Sceetum and the rest of Team Booze'n'tabs arrive thursday morning. Should be 9 of us with a van and a car.

alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 06:36:36 pm »

Alibongo ........ Houx annexe, thursday lunchtime, joining the team spanner guys in their usual spot,  leaving monday morning for the dawn patrol back to Cherbourg for the fast cat home.

been there done that doing it again !
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 10:16:19 pm »

Bleu

It looks like the SPS crew will be on Blue Nord this year cursity of the ACO ticket allocations. Not the end of the world, having stayed there a couple of times pre CA, its a decent site, we'll only be over the wall and provide another beer stop.

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Houx
Big_M - with a few friends taking the soft option but struggling with space in the boot of the TVR.  Going down Wednesday morning on Eurostar - back on Monday.

Karting Nord

BSJ

Stu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 10:24:08 pm »

Bleu

It looks like the SPS crew will be on Blue Nord this year cursity of the ACO ticket allocations. Not the end of the world, having stayed there a couple of times pre CA, its a decent site, we'll only be over the wall and provide another beer stop.

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Stu: Monday morning next to The Liverpool Boys

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2007, 03:12:52 pm »

Looks like HA will be well attended then Smiley is there going to be a CA 'enclave' like DfH on MB? is this worth it or will the vichy site marshalls stop too much ground being liberated and marked out?

only saying this because the last time i was on HA we arrived late and had to pitch up wherever we could.. this time the earliest we can arrive will be midday thu approx, and it just looks like steve brown,messy mg'ers and my CI chum martini are the wed arrivals.

Any comments??
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 03:15:23 pm by fagey » Logged

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2007, 11:19:25 am »

Bleu

Fran - Edited:  Nord - arriving Monday or Tuesday - leaving Sunday .

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2007, 11:42:37 am »

Bleu

Werner & the LeMansZone-team, app. 10 persons: Arrive Wednesday late afternoon on Bleu Nord, Leave Monday morning, VW-BUS + cooling-trailer

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2007, 08:29:48 pm »

Bleu

Werner & the LeMansZone-team, app. 10 persons: Arrive Wednesday late afternoon on Bleu Nord, Leave Monday morning, VW-BUS + cooling-trailer

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

KKOC  About Noon Monday  Mainly Mazdas, a Freeloader and a camper with bike trailer, plus a couple of others.

Termietermite

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Bob T

...and don't I know it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 03:16:50 am »

Just a couple of typos ironed out + a couple of other bods in the messy MG'er party. Roll Eyes

Bleu

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

The Messy MG ers, Nick in a Frogeye, Bob in a EFi Midget (yes) Toby in the barge (Bob's Transit) Bob's lad in an Audi S2 Quattro  and Stu in his Spridget and me in the scruffiest MG Midget in the land will be filling in spaces any time after Tuesday night, near to Steve B in the hairiest bit... Mostly expect luxury hotelling on the Sunday night, dinner table is booked! (Liar) + Dan (Toy Supra) & Jim (Mad RX7)

Maison Blanche

KKOC  About Noon Monday  Mainly Mazdas, a Freeloader and a camper with bike trailer, plus a couple of others.

Termietermite

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

Any car which holds together for a whole race is too heavy - Colin Chapman
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 09:06:09 am »

Bleu

MG Mark and Elanman + about a dozen assorted mates and family etc,on Bleu nord from Monday through to Sunday

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

The Messy MG ers, Nick in a Frogeye, Bob in a EFi Midget (yes) Toby in the barge (Bob's Transit) Bob's lad in an Audi S2 Quattro  and Stu in his Spridget and me in the scruffiest MG Midget in the land will be filling in spaces any time after Tuesday night, near to Steve B in the hairiest bit... Mostly expect luxury hotelling on the Sunday night, dinner table is booked! (Liar) + Dan (Toy Supra) & Jim (Mad RX7)

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 09:02:19 pm »

Oh well, looks as if dinner isnt booked Sad

However the restaurant isnt big enough for all the extras anyway Grin

So. I miscalculated Embarrassed

Sorry angel

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2007, 11:08:53 am »

Bleu

MG Mark and Elanman + about a dozen assorted mates and family etc,on Bleu nord from Monday through to Sunday

vqdave bleu nord sometime friday night/saturday morning following a 9:30pm speedferries friday night and a drive in the humber. Also arriving same time will be a mate in a £100 Subaru SVX. All in 4 of us there 2 per car. 2 other cars get there Thursday morning, a Lancia Beta Volumex and a Honda Integra Type R.

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Houx

Karting Nord

BSJ

Andy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm not a llama! I'm a Le Mans'er

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2007, 12:46:59 am »

BleuFran - Edited:  Nord - arriving Monday or Tuesday - leaving Sunday .

vqdave bleu nord sometime friday night/saturday morning following a 9:30pm speedferries friday night and a drive in the humber. Also arriving same time will be a mate in a £100 Subaru SVX. All in 4 of us there 2 per car. 2 other cars get there Thursday morning, a Lancia Beta Volumex and a Honda Integra Type R.

Houx Annexe

Audi A4, white

Maison Blanche

Termietermite

Andy: overnighter Tues arrive MB ( tickets curtiousy of Le Moderator) about midday meet up with Barry. considering on staying for a few days, depart monday.

HouxBig_M - with a few friends taking the soft option but struggling with space in the boot of the TVR.  Going down Wednesday morning on Eurostar - back on Monday.

Karting Nord

BSJ

Andy
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2007, 01:18:01 am »

so Bleu Nord is the new MB for 07 ??

Take life by the horns and live it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print