Club Arnage
September 17, 2024, 10:46:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Indy Arnage excursion  (Read 7104 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 10:12:54 am »

Of course if you on the sauce getting there is a pain.  But £15 sound a bit OTT. I recon you could get a taxi for that and get to Mulsanne too.
I get your point, but hanging around in the village will cost you the same £15 in half an hour on beer, so why would I care...

You mention camping at Houx Annexe, surely not by choice.
FS, you make it too obvious it's you Grin

He would never hack it in MI5 would he? Roll Eyes

Maybe MFI Grin

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
astonfan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 11:36:39 am »

Pam, You mention camping at Houx Annexe, surely not by choice?

Where else would you suggest three 18 year olds camp?! lol

Ok thanks for the advice then guys, i have decided to leave at half 7 and get the midnight bus back.  that way we get to see the sun set (about half 9 or 10) and then a couple of hours in the dark.

Is it just one enclosure and you can see both corners and the run to indy from the mulsanne corner?  Roll on Wednesday 13th June 2007! - Aston Fan
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 11:45:33 am »

I think when I did the MRI trip, you went to Mulsanne corner, then Arnage in two hops.  It may have changed though?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
stuey
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 11:50:04 am »

Arnage corner is a great place to watch from at any time, but is at its best in the dark.

Watched three classes in the dark from there at the classic last year, it really makes you appreciate the driving skill of the best drivers.

Your money will be well spent.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2007, 12:11:38 pm »

It is seperate enclosures for Arnage and Mulsanne. You can't see both  corners from either viewing area so you have to visit both. The run up from Mulsanne to Indy is not to be missed as it is one of the few viewing areas that is still relitively dark.

Why pay MRI £15 when you can get the free bus from opposite the main gate? That way you are not tied to specific times as I believe you are with organised trips out there. The free busses do get a bit crowded and it is a mad scramble to get back on them at the 2 stop off points but it is all part of the weekend. Last time we did it we dropped stink bombs just before the bus doors opened, that cured a bit of the pushing Grin

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pam the Weather
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2007, 12:23:19 pm »

Pam, You mention camping at Houx Annexe, surely not by choice?

Where else would you suggest three 18 year olds camp?! lol

Ok thanks for the advice then guys, i have decided to leave at half 7 and get the midnight bus back.  that way we get to see the sun set (about half 9 or 10) and then a couple of hours in the dark.

Is it just one enclosure and you can see both corners and the run to indy from the mulsanne corner?  Roll on Wednesday 13th June 2007! - Aston Fan

They get temperamentally sometimes on this forum, use the search to see the  strongly held views held about the pros and cons of the different campsites.

if you come up with HA as the correct answer, its wrong Cool
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: