Club Arnage
July 01, 2024, 05:30:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who thinks they should bring the dodge viper competion back to racing!!!  (Read 6709 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 11:38:10 am »

To be fair to Aston, they really haven't been at it that long to describe it as domination.  Also, Masserati are leading the FIA GT championships (whatever you think of them); Saleen have won the French championship; Larbre Aston won ELMS; 'Vettes won at LM and are leading the championship by 7 points from Aston again yes, but not the ELMS entrant.  Nothing like the domination of Audi - at least there's real competition here.  And when M. de Chaunac has truly got to grips with Mr Saleen's beauties, you could be in for a big surprise.  Suspect we may be more likely to see the GT2 Viper being competitive.  And talking of GT2 - isn't that hotting up too these days with so many marques available to the smaller teams?  No longer a Porker benefit is it?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 01:00:59 pm »

Robin Mortimer's RPM motorsport team, will be running 2 GT3 Vipers in British GTs next year. See http://www.britishgt.com/news.php?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: