Club Arnage
September 24, 2024, 03:27:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 Newbies  (Read 4337 times)
Sport160

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2006, 09:37:44 am »

Hi all

A couple of guys heading down for the first time in 2007.

i think we're making all the newbie mistakes, planning a little late, using ticket agencies and paying through the nose as we didn't do our research, and only finding sites like this after the mistakes !!  Oh well, someone has to keep them in business.

Some great info on here, thanks to all who spend time in putting it together.

Do you do CA T shirts etc such that one can recognise fellow CA'ers ??

Look forward to speaking to some of you in the coming months and hopefully at the 2007 race

Rgds
Sport160

Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 10:38:13 am »

Welcome guys. I guarentee that 2007 will be the first of many vistits to Le Mans. I'm sure you will find all the information you will ever need here. Yes we do have shirts so you will recognise us but we can usually be spotted close to any bar. Don't be shy about joining in the banter we are all quite friendly.

A picture of this years shirts

* HAers.JPG (54.11 KB, 519x389 - viewed 410 times.)

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 11:29:16 am »

Bob, Have you got a pic showing the "two beers" on the back as well so Sport can see it in its full glory?

Sport160, every year you learn a little more, it usually only takes 1 year to dump the agencies!   If you arent actually committed yet to an agency order, it might be worth still trying ACO direct, Beausejour and Bleu dont usually sell out too quickly.

Orders for the CA t-shirts normally are taken around March time, so you gotta hang around a while if you want to join our gang.   Grin

Large flocks of CA t-shirts are usually spotted at the champagne bar on saturday night of the race weekend... no doubt someone else can show you a pic of that gathering of drunken reprobates.

F

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 11:31:05 am by Fran » Logged
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 11:40:54 am »

Bob, Have you got a pic showing the "two beers" on the back as well so Sport can see it in its full glory?

Sorry Fran I usually shy away from taking pictures of male arses. But there is one here somewhere,     http://www.clubarnage.com/forum/index.php?topic=5933.0       albeit with a slight addition to improve it

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Sport160

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 05:44:46 pm »

F thanks for reply, yeah committed now so will stick with them this year, it makes things easy whilst we find our feet.

I'm sure I will be sticking around if only to ask more questions and use the great resources that are here (TOMTOM POI's being one of them) a great site.

BOB U I'm very affraid to go in to that link Grin

Cheers for you help

Sport160
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: