Club Arnage
June 29, 2024, 03:52:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grumpy Old Men  (Read 6640 times)
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 11:14:36 pm »

I'll bring some to Rotterdam for you  Grin
No No please don't

Bob, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that fine chap puking into the Houx Annexe water closet? Wink
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 12:47:13 pm »

Bob, had the poor fellow eaten one of your famous salads?

PS I thought in your professional capacity you were partially responsible for some of the ingredients that go into microwave meals?

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 12:52:49 pm »

Whilst I'm about it... Cans of corned beef.... why, just why, do they insist on using those bl00dy key things... invariably, they fall off in the bag on the way home... you throw the bag in the bin... and voila... its more difficult to get into than a ... (I'restrain myself) a very difficult thing... just how the devil is a man supposed to open the damn thing... Consequently this morning, one of the items from last nites basket has had to be consigned to landfill... And I have no nothing for todays sandwiches... so I'm hungry...

DW, I think you should be made aware of the health risks inherent in corned beef. It's jam packed full of saturated fat and mono-unsaturated fat, one tin is enough to full the recommended weekly amount about ten times over. The missing key is thus a blessing in disguise.

Good rant, but you seem to be a Glass-half-empty kinda guy, whereas I'm a Glass-half-full person, unfortunately in my case the glass is usually half full of someone's piss.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 03:21:42 pm »

Bob, had the poor fellow eaten one of your famous salads?

PS I thought in your professional capacity you were partially responsible for some of the ingredients that go into microwave meals?

Andy, as you well know, the name sh**t Salad Bob that I have to live with every June is a direct result of Mercades not being able to keep their cars on the track and Peter Dumbrecks inability to keep out of the woods and bares no refrence to my culinary prowess.

In my professional capacity I only ever use natural or in some cases nature identical ingrediants and chemicals. Some customers now are even insisting on organic ingrediants, which I think is a load of bollocks, but who am I to critisise my paymaster.

The ingrediant from my company is only ever listed on the packet as flavour or flavouring. In some cases this constitutes only 0.05 % of the total volume so is therefore very unlikely to have contributed to poor fellows predicament.

More likely it was a result of the bullsh**t fumes emminating from Maison Blanche
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 03:35:41 pm by BOB U » Logged

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 03:43:22 pm »

Good rant, but you seem to be a Glass-half-empty kinda guy, whereas I'm a Glass-half-full person, unfortunately in my case the glass is usually half full of someone's piss.

That's what you get when you hang around with The Gimp. 

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: