Club Arnage
June 26, 2024, 09:19:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: champagne tent saturday evening  (Read 7336 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 10:21:37 am »

Right, now who's going to do the caption so I know who's who?  (me front row, far right by the way)

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
il Cavallino

Drinking for Holland

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 06:26:29 pm »

On DrinkingforHolland.com in the photo albums is my le mans album. No with pictures of the poo bar added including the pyramids. You can find them at http://gallery.drinkingforholland.com/main.php?g2_itemId=24

My album is mentioned there by my nickname.

Drinking for Holland
Pastis - team JPC
CA Veteran

A mine of useless information!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 11:41:45 pm »

and my new favourite how far up the lamp post can we get an "I've been tw**ted" sticker. Hats off to the chap who did it all the way to the top, we salute you.

Perhaps you can throw some light on how I found three 'twatted' stickers in my kipsack on Sunday morning?  And, 'no', I didn't fall in fully dressed for them to fall off my shirt!!!
Godber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 04:40:09 pm »

Finally we have your Champagne bottle. Evil sneer. Next year our mission will be to replace said bottle without getting caught.

Our name? The Buttmonkeys. Our mission? To t*at the T.W.A.T.S
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 04:46:44 pm »

Leave the TWATS alone. Don't you know they're dyslexic.

"I've been Twated" indeed!  Sad

When I first saw it one of their stickers I thought it must be from a family group called The Thwaits.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Mollox

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 05:43:13 pm »

Ahh Godber, you beat me to it....

What a night in the Champagne tent that was. Top effort to the T.W.A.T.S. for adding to the entertainment - yet another debauched night of champagne carnage got even funnier.

Here's our very own 'Linen King' scaling the dizzy heights of that Lamp post.

This 'victory' over the T.W.A.T.S led to our new song for the night: 'W f*cked the tw**ts' - genius songwriting Grin which was quite amusing. Top drunken anarchy veiled only slightly by the presence of lots of champagne - everyone deserves a salute.

Godber I was only going to allude to the alleged heinous crime that took place in the vicinity of the champagne tent  Tongue I still can't believe no one noticed.

Top that T.W.A.T.S  Grin

See you all in the Tent again next year then - for another Buttmonkey/Tyresmoke/tw**t session of total carnage

edited to add: Sorry to hear about your camera, president. That's not a good thing to have happen. 'Fraid I have no clues as I was generally too pissed to venture from the table to the verge of chaos so observed from a distance instead...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 05:53:34 pm by Mollox » Logged
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 05:44:29 pm »

Welcome to the forum Godber Smiley. I didn't actually taste any of that stuff, but I'm told it's overrated and overpriced.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: